please delete

I'm exactly the same! I used to be a right pig. Pop tarts for breakfast, pizza for dinner.
I've swapped my pop tarts for oats and yoghurt and I can't stomach the thought of eating them!

I was totally addicted to diet coke and couldn't go a day without it. Now all I want is water!
My inner fatty has been taken over.

My babies love clementines which give me massive heart burn and hate chocolate. They certainly make things tricky!

Mine was like this until around the 19 weeks stage. Fruit tasted amazing to me though and I couldn't get enough of it.

Pizzas made me gag, crisps just tasted of oil, and just the smell of curry had me running for the bathroom....

I have a huge chocolate aversion with pregnancy! Which is funny because I am a total chocolate nut. Lol But even the thought of chocolate makes me feel sick. I don't crave other sweets right now either. I'm mostly wanting salad's, oatmeal and bananas right now. So weird!! Lol I guess it is a really good thing and hopefully will continue through my pregnancy. When was pregnant with my DD I gained 50lbs! I so don't want that happening again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"