Please delete

The chances of getting pregnant with no ejaculation is zero. If there is no ejaculation there is no sperm to get you pregnant. I would say with almost 100% certainty that the day your partner ejaculated is the reason you got pregnant.

Could do. But i'm pretty sure that sperm can live up to 5 days inside you, 7 at a push. Or you may have ovulated earlier than you think.

It depends on other factors too though, did the guy who didn't ejaculate pull out in time? Had he previously ejaculated and not peed? Both of which would affect the outcome.

As long as he did ejaculate earlier on in the day and then have sex with you without peeing then he shouldn't have any sperm left over.

I'd go with the 7th personally as like I say sperm can live for 5 days, 7 at a push :)

You can become pregnant with with pre come I am sure but I think the chances are very small. I think when the man ejactulated that is the reason the woman became pregnant x

Could do. But i'm pretty sure that sperm can live up to 5 days inside you, 7 at a push. Or you may have ovulated earlier than you think.

It depends on other factors too though, did the guy who didn't ejaculate pull out in time? Had he previously ejaculated and not peed? Both of which would affect the outcome.

I have a question first time here.

My girlfriend last day of her period was on the 12th of May we had unprotected sex on the 18th I did not ejaculate. The 14th day is today the 22nd is it possible for her to get pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->