• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Please Do Not Post BFP Announcements In This Section

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Please Do Not Post BFP Announcements In This Section

~

All BFP announcements should be posted here:
BFP Announcements

If you have a pregnancy test that you are unsure of and wish to post a picture please post them in the Pregnancy Tests Gallery.

You can post your announcements and pictures in your WTT Journals.

Thankies

Wobbles x

:D

Posted in this section & TTC section as requested by members

x

Thanks. I mean, I'm glad for everyone....but it just kills me at the same time... T-T

It's frustrating that people are just flat out ignoring this. We have had two, or three announcements since this thread. :(

I know what you mean, I'm soooo happy for everyone but it's pretty upsetting for someone (like me who gets upset at anything!!) and now that this is here, people really need to pay attention!
Thanks Wobbles :D

xxx

It's frustrating that people are just flat out ignoring this. We have had two, or three announcements since this thread. :(

I noticed this too, didn't want to say anything though so i just ignored the posts :blush: xx

Bump!!

Just another friendly reminder ladies. There is a reason some of us are WTT. Thanks.

you know if anyone sees one posted here you can report the post (bottom left of the post in question) and ask for it to be moved.

Oh, I didn't think of that. Thanks for the reminder

But what if people have a WTT journal, and they realise they're pregnant.. can they not post it in their journal? :/

But what if people have a WTT journal, and they realise they're pregnant.. can they not post it in their journal? :/

you can post in your journal - it says so on the front page :thumbup:

lettuce xx

Accidents can happen, pills can be ineffective and condoms can break (apparently, I am yet to see it but many have). However, this is not the most likely scenario, women here are preventing getting pregnant for whatever reason and the chances are quite slim that women here will announce a BFP. However, should someone have an accident and get pregnant, journals are fine to announce your BFP.

i'm new and not understanding the lingo yet so sorry if i have offended anyone but can someone tell me wt bfp is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"