Please don't be angry at me, I know I'm lucky...

Lettuce

Getting better at this...
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Please, I know I'm lucky to be having a baby, I know that I'm not even over due yet but I'm crying now cos, well, 3 girls I know, friends of mine were all due after me... And every single one has had her baby now! :cry: just heard about the third one just there. I know I'm being stupid, I know, it's not important but I'm just so upset.
One was due 2 days after me and had her 2 weeks early, the other 2 were due 4 weeks after me and 1 had a planned section (health reasons) and I've just heard the other girl gave birth today. I am worried about her as baby is nearly 5 weeks early and I don't know what happened (I'm not completely heartless) but I'm still gutted. I can't explain it! Im happy to wait til baby is ready, I'm not uncomfortable, still healthy and like being pregnant, but I want my baby and I want the labour over with- I'm still so so scared!
Sorry for the rant, just so upset at myself, and the world! :( xx

i hear you ive had enough now it is an emotional god dam rollercoaster pregnancy and im sure ready to get off i want my body back lol
and also all the angst of knowing you got ababy in there and you just want to meet him/her is enough to send anyone mad aswell im the same i keep shouting at everyone when they ask if im having any signs i know they meen well and all but ive had enough lol. My OH rings when he can from work to see if anything has happened (he is a bus driver so we can only talk at certain times) and i will totally bite his head of for calling and asking even though this is the only way he will find out if ive gone into labour :-/
i feel so sorry formyself and anyone that has to put up with me lol

aw hun i was the same in my first and am already getting a bit like come on time hurry up lol - dont get me wrong i dont want my baby to come early i just want to be 40 weeks now lol -

with my first i had people texting, phoning, emailing, in person, on fb, on msn every form of communication going from 37 weeks asking me if i had had the baby! these were my best friends! of course i would have bloody well told them!

it made me laugh though (well not laugh in fact get mad) that when i did have my boy and i told them the day after because it was 1am when i got to the ward and my son was extremely ill some of them text me asking why i hadnt told them sooner! oh just pi-jist off!!!!! i think it is sometimes the people around you that can get you fed up with waiting - sounds like being surrounded by popping ladies is what is getting to you most! mine was have you had him yet? have you had him yet? you will tell us!

5 weeks of that drove me CRAZY! yes i went 2 weeks over . . . .omg! lol lol

Ha, I said this to my mum today: when people ask if I've had the baby yet I'm just going to say "yeah, forgot to tell you..." idiots. :hugs: feel guilty but so jealous... :)

The way to think about it is that when their babies seem to be quite big yours will still be all little and cute and adorable x

id say u r just eager to meet your LO. Its so close now the waiting is probably just excrutiating. Dont worry about it, try n relax and enjoy visiting your friends babies least they'll be up n about and strong enough to come and fuss u when your baby arrives :hugs: xxx

ha ha yeah - oh yeah look see that 8yr old over there . . yeah well thats him!!!! deeeer!

I'm feeling you Lettuce!! Everyone around me is popping, except for me!!

I'm dreading Saturday if she's not here by then, I'll cry if I go over even though I know it's more than likely to happen.

:hugs: xx

I'm dreading Saturday if she's not here by then, I'll cry if I go over even though I know it's more than likely to happen.

Ah don't worry Hun, you'll prob still be before me! This baby is def way too happy in here! Every day I come in hoping to see you've gone! :haha: in the nicest possible way, of course! :winkwink:

Thanks ladies, I know you guys understand, it's the last few weeks that grate on you a bit, don't they? :) xx

Ah don't worry Hun, you'll prob still be before me! This baby is def way too happy in here! Every day I come in hoping to see you've gone! :haha: in the nicest possible way, of course! :winkwink:

Thanks ladies, I know you guys understand, it's the last few weeks that grate on you a bit, don't they? :) xx

Tee hee lol I wish this baby would bloody come! I have contractions in sets of 3 every 12 hours...
Borrowed my friends doppler earlier and Nugget sounded all happy and chilled in there, not as if she were packing her bags :nope:

But on a happier note my plug has become a different colour today!! (TMI sorry)

Hopefully we get our babies soon... :shrug: why don't they go ping when they're ready?!!
xx

Why can't a due date be the day they come out?! In this world of medical science, why can't they just tell you when it's ready?! :haha: x

Im the same, im due on thursday but i dont think hes coming out then...i get text + fb messages every night and it drives you mad.
Keep smiling though baby will be here soon x

i am not due and i am desperate to meet my LO and know if its a boy or girl xx hang in there not long now x

Thanks girls! Wee update, my friend that had the baby 5weeks early is fine, baby girl is fine, no name as yet cos they were so sure it was a boy! :) I am really pleased for her, just got to patiently wait my turn... :) xx

Thanks girls! Wee update, my friend that had the baby 5weeks early is fine, baby girl is fine, no name as yet cos they were so sure it was a boy! :) I am really pleased for her, just got to patiently wait my turn... :) xx

That is good news!

More good news for me, just got out of the bath after a busy day, went to the loo and lost a lot of goldy-coloured plug (tons of it, OH was a bit shocked lol) and now feeling a bit crampy.... IS THIS FINALLY IT???????? :dohh:

Probably not........ :coffee:

Haha, oh Emmy you crack me up! :haha: no offence but you must a had some size of plug at the rate you've been losing it! :haha:
Come on Emmys baby! Out out out! Have you had OH tell it to come out? :) every night now my DH tells baby "come on out, daddy wants to meet you!" :D xx

aw don't worry about what others will think of u wanting to meet your little one. Ur very close now so i'm sure its easy to feel that way! Baby must be comfy and busy with final touches. Will all be worth it in the end x

Haha, oh Emmy you crack me up! :haha: no offence but you must a had some size of plug at the rate you've been losing it! :haha:
Come on Emmys baby! Out out out! Have you had OH tell it to come out? :) every night now my DH tells baby "come on out, daddy wants to meet you!" :D xx

Honestly I think I should make plug for a living!! This was a huge amount, and different colour to what I've been losing these past few weeks.

Lol he offered her a pony this morning if she would come out today :haha: he sings to her and everything, I keep saying poor kid's not gonna want to come out if he keeps at it! :haha:

Hmm not sure whether to jump on the ball or not??

lol isnt it crazy what kind of things during pregnancy can really upset us to the core. I didnt get paid today from work it was my last payment as ive left now but i was devistated before and was crying and wanting tell someone my awful news, now im ok and know i will just sort it out tomoz.

Hope u feel better soon and feel differently ----hugs-----

Im so glad you posted this.. im only 33 weeks and 2 of my friends had babies this morning... And i know it sounds bad but i am sooooo jelous.. im obviously really excited for them! But feel gutted as i want to cuddle my baby! Sorry for the rant.. didnt think i would feel like this but hey ho.. hormones i guess... xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->