• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

please don't tell me I'm alone here :(

Sammiesfirst

Reaction score
My af was suppose to come may 7th but it never came. On may 15th I took a hpt but it was bfn the next day I started brown spotting which turned to light Pink. It only lasted about 1 hr and continued for 2 more days ( 1 hr a day) it was too light to even wear a liner. May 19th my af came but left may 20th at night. I haven't seen it since I took another hpt yesterday another bfn. My af is always 5-6 days long and I've never spotted before it ever in my life. Since my af left I've been having light cramping whats going on. has anybody else experienced this ?

Hi hun :flower: didn't want to read and run. Could possibly be a chemical pregnancy or very early miscarriage? Maybe if you had tested between the 7th and 15th you may have gotten a bfp before the bfn? Do you usually have regular periods?

Hi hun :flower: didn't want to read and run. Could possibly be a chemical pregnancy or very early miscarriage? Maybe if you had tested between the 7th and 15th you may have gotten a bfp before the bfn? Do you usually have regular periods?

I tested on 15 in the am bfn. But yes my period has been very consistent since I've been off my b.c . I have no idea but everything I read about m.c people usually are in pain & have cramping and blood clots. .. it felt regular.

Early miscarriage or missed miscarriage can feel just like a regular period hence why a lot of women don't even know i has happened. Or maybe stress related? Stress can delay periods x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"