Please explain what is ment by "enjoyed labour"

dannydustcart

Reaction score
I have noticed a few people have written in posts that they have enjoyed labour... i thought it was always hell?

I didnt enjoy my first labour but i had a bit of a rough time. Im hoping for a smoother time this time.

I enjoyed labour.. I didn't enjoy the pain, but the pride and love and excitement just made it enjoyable. I had a good labour though x

I didnt enjoy my 1st labour, but my 2nd and 3rd were much better and like the other lady said, it wasnt the pain i enjoyed, but the experience. DP was much better in the 2nd and 3rd labours which helped, i enjoyed the closeness with him and knowing that we would soon have the baby in our arms. Also probably helped that they were nice short labours, lol xxxxx

Lol. My 1st labour was hell, 17 hours starting at midnight, back to back, completely terrified and went through the "menu" of pain relief. Sore as anything for a month.

My 2nd labour was a much better experience. 8 hours, starting at 6am, I went straight for the epidural and hardly felt a thing! Up and driving about in days!

Enjoyable is going on holiday etc!

I really really enjoyed my labour, i didnt feel any pain either it was wonderful :) xxx

I didnt enjoy my first labour, but my second one was sooo amazing. To me even the contractions were enjoyable. I was so much more relaxed because I had a home birth :) It was so nice just to do my own thing which I think is why I enjoyed it so much xx

My first labour was hell so I definatly did not enjoy it but I am hoping for a more relaxed enjoyable labour this time.I think it depends on the circumstances as to how much you enjoy it,if you are relaxed and prepared I think it is possible.My friend has just had a water birth with her first and she said it was the most amazing experiance,but she said she was soo relaxed and calm it was great.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->