Please Give a girl some advice?

Anon010696

Reaction score
Remaking Profile - Deleting old stuff

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear what you've been through that's so cruel! I think I had a period within a month after having the implant removed but not 100% sure...in terms of tracking ovulation I would get an app like fertility friend where you can chart pretty much everything! Maybe start by recording your CM to look for patterns. You could try OPKs too although not sure how well they work if you have pcos. You could try temping, you can get a cheap bbt thermometer from Amazon, that helped me this cycle :) good luck x

Definitely temp to confirm ovulation. Many women on this site use fertility friend or Kindara to chart, I like FF. Everyone's body is different so no one will be able to tell you when you can expect to start having regular cycles and ovulations, it can take some women months for their bodies to regulate after coming off hormonal birth control. My suggestion would be having a full hormone panel done in addition to your u/s to check for hormone abnormalities. I recommend reading Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler, it will teach you everything you need to know about maximizing your chances of getting pregnant!

Lastly, spend some time contributing on Baby and Bump and supporting others and learning from other posts. You have got two well thought out answers, feel free to jump on some other posts and pay the good will and support forward to another bumper in need!

Ive actualy had a full hormone panal done this year in Feb. and all came back normal except Testostorone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"