Please give my sore boobies back!!

Angelface

Mummy to a princess &Bump
Reaction score
... Dear person in charge of symptoms!

You seem to have taken away my sore bbs, that i was dealing with.. and in replacement you have left morning sickness. i did not want this and would like my sore bbs back asap!

Thanks hope to hear from you soon!

Yuk! x

Haha, I can see why you want an exchange but sadly think person in charge of symptoms will think your offer isn't enough... in fact I wouldn't be surprised if they gave you back sore bbs in addition to MS in a few days if they are as mean to you as to me... :) x

Lol, I'm feeling generous today, they can have my sore boobs and nausea back, it's much appreciated but I don't require them ... :D

It's awful! I feel sick even opening the fridge x

Have you looked into ginger products, nausea bands etc...

the person in charge of symptoms took away my sore boobs and replaced wiv ms at around 6 wks and i never did get those sore boobs back to the way they was, luckily mr symptom man took away my ms and right now has given me a break from most symptoms except peeing alot and feeling baby move so id say that when the honeymoon period comes (2nd tri), you will be feeling alot different about mr symptom man !!!

The person in charge of symptoms gave me mega sore boobs AND morning sickness!

It could be worse :) :) :)

I want the symptom monitor to come and take my tiredness back. If I had my way I would be in bed until 11am, get up, potter around and then back to bed for 2pm. ;) x

I've been eating Ginger biscuits, also have an increase of cm! Sorry tmi! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"