please god no :'(**update HAD MY SCAN 31/1**

praying its just random spotting for u this time my sweet.please keep ur feet up and rest xx

Hoping everything will be okay for you bud, and sending many many many positive vibes your way :hugs:

If it continues, go to a&e hon, they may not be able to give you a scan apt over phone until Monday, but an a&e doc can usually get you in quicker xx

Good luck honey, message me on here or fb if you wanna chat xx :hugs2:

thinking of u hunny, thinking sticky thoughts hope ur ok xxx

:hugs: I hope everything turns out ok in the end, just before I was 9 weeks I started getting bad cramps with brown spotting which turned to pink, I booked myself a scan and baby was fine the lady who did the scan said it could be because you would be due for your period and there's a good chance of it happening next month (so this week coming), I hope this is the same for you and buds is fine :hugs:

Awww honey!! try not to worry... as they always say brown blood is old blood! you know what my pregs was abs was like, full of bleeds...

I have an ectropian on my cervix which makes me bleed and even the other day i went to loo and had brown patch on my underwear (hence another thing me thinking i was pregnant)

If it gets heavier or more red go to a and e but hopefully its just one of them things.

Huge :hugs: to you babe xxxx

Oh hun hope all is ok. Let us know how u get on. As previous posts have said brown blood isnt necassarily bad. x

Thinking of you hun :hugs: :hugs: Really hope bubs is extra sticky for you :hugs: xxx

ohhhh nooo :hugs:

Do you have a doppler? I dont know what to suggest im just praying everything is ok for you xx

:( thinking of you sooooo much. Sounds promising that it was brown blood though, and the pains, well, when we are convinced somethings 'wrong' we feel little twinges 100x worse. I am keeping you in my thoughts hun :hugs: x

I'll pray for you and LO! FX it's nothing but cervical irritation!!!

i had really bad bleedin the other day and was adament i had lost baby but had a scan n all ok.... these things happen hun n it could just be one of those things where bubba wants to scare ya.... fingers crossed huni xx

fingers crossed for you xxx I am still getting pains at 14 weeks so hopefully the pains you are feeling are unconnected to the discharge. It's really hard when you've had a miscarriage that's started in the same way but just to say I've been pregnant 4 times now and had brown discharge in first tri with all of them, and only one of them ended in miscarriage, so the odds could still be good. Thinking of you. :hugs:

Awe, hun I pray all is okay,and that your little baby is fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->