Please help! 2 weeks late, with bleeding for only 2 days?

MommyTompkins

Reaction score
I'm not really sure what's going on, i could use some advice. So my fiancé and i lost our baby in April, we were almost 3 months pregnant. Since then i had a normal, 6 day period in May, a 4 day period 28 days later, and then this month it didn't come on time. It was 2 weeks late, exactly. And only lasted yesterday and the day before. I'm still spotting VERY little, only when i wipe or check my cp, which is high, hard, and closed. I've been really nauseous lately, in the early morning, later evening, and occasionally in between and when i eat. I've been tired, but i figured it was just the good ole Florida summer! The blood was red, now it's more pinkish when i wipe. And i can't seemto way enough throughout the day. I took 5 tests, 4 negatives, and the other, I'm not really sure... It LOOKED positive, but i had pulled it apart by mistake, then it showed up positive, so i thought it might have just been an evap line because i took another one the same day and negative. Anyone else ever experience anything like this? I'm only 19, so I'm freaking out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->