Please Help,am i pregnant? TTC keep crying

moonlight dust

Reaction score
Hello everybody,
i'm new to this and need some advice me and my partner are trying for a baby. we've been trying for 3 months now. nothing yet but enjoy trying. but this month im like an emoutional wreck. ive cried over something pathetic for the past 3 days but i cant help it. i cried this morning and i really dont know why im so emotional. im not due till 1st November. Probably not long ovulated. wouldnt thought i would feel any symptoms yet if was hopefully preggies.
Can any one advise me on this and tell me if there experiences of early symptoms i would greatly appreciate it.
:cry:

I wish I could help but I am an emotional wreck all the time. Hope you get your :bfp: soon.

Hi Hun
The good thing is that crying and feeling emotional over the least little thing is a good sign for pregnancy but people can often feel emotional cause sometimes there hormones are every where when there due there cycle so keep your fingers crossed that this is because of pregnancy hormone :) Goodluck hun

Hi Hun
The good thing is that crying and feeling emotional over the least little thing is a good sign for pregnancy but people can often feel emotional cause sometimes there hormones are every where when there due there cycle so keep your fingers crossed that this is because of pregnancy hormone :) Goodluck hun

fingers crossed, I would have to agree with Angeldust
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"