Please help and look at my tests

midwife1992

Reaction score
I'm on cd 16 of a normally 28/29 day cycle. I've been using ovulation tests since cd 8 and they've gradually been getting darker until yesterday I had a very nearly positive. However the one this morning is clearly negative. Then about an hour ago I wiped and there was some pink discharge and very small amount of red blood. Is this ovulation bleed? Did I miss my surge as I don't think any of these tests are positive? The top photo is from friday, next is Saturday, then Sunday then today. All with second morning urine at around 11.30am. Would really appreciate some feedback

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 15
Hi midwife, do you only use 1 opk a day? Those lines look pretty close to being positive, my guess is that if your only testing once a day then you probably missed your surge and since the lines are getting lighter again I think you may have ovulated and just missed the true positive!

Heya, I started testing twice a day once had a significant second line. So I would test at 11.30 ish with second morning urine and then again between 3-5pm with at least a 3-4 hour hold and hardly any fluids so it wasn't diluted but my afternoon tests were always coming out a lot lighter?? So I haven't gone by those ones and stopped testing twice a day.

It's possible you got your positive in the middle of the night or very late at night and just missed it. I have gotten my positives at 2:30-3:39 am and would have missed it if I hadn't been working nights and tested when I got home.
OR....you may not have ovulated yet and this is just some breakthrough bleeding. My guess would be he first scenario though.

Is this your first cycle using opks? Are you temping as well?

Thanks for your reply. I'm really hoping it's because I missed it as when TTC my first baby and using a digital (clearblue advanced) I went from a low fertility to peak fertility (missed high fertility) from one morning to the next. This is my second cycle of using opks whilst trying for baby number two. I'm not temping at my son wakes up two hourly at night so feel this would effect my temperatures too much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->