Please help,anyone heard of this??

danni1979

Reaction score
Hi all
Began ttc april this year(our first)

on thurs 25 sep took 2 pg test both bfp,fri 25th took 1 pg first thing and line was very faint,spoke to doc and he got my hcg levels tested..

Sat 26th started bleeding,sun27th saw emergency doc who sent me to gynae,said their pg test was negative also they checked my hcg from friday and my hcg levels were 4!!

So gynae reckon i had a chemical pg.

Also began bleeding on sat 26th and continued bleeding till this wednesday just gone.

Anyway been feeling really crummy all last week so decied to take a pg test on sat and it was bfp,took another which was also bfp,clearblue digital and boots btw.

Spoke to doctors and no one had a clue..They said as the hosp test came back bfn and that my hcg levels were too low for me to be getting bfp?

So sunday did another test faint bfp ,boots make

mon afternoon took another (clearblueand it was very faint bfp,

Got really pee'd off yesterday and spoke to my doc who asked me to come in this morning.

Got up with first p of day did a clearblue,faint bfp,toddle to doc he takes a first response or predictor,not sure which one now (ya know the ones where u get 2 circles if its bfp) and the test came up bfn!!

What on earth is going on???

My doctor and no other seem to have a clue,1 theory is that for some reason i'm creating low hcg?

The other is that my egg implanted later than was thought,which is why on the other tests i am getting faint bpf,but the docs is showing nothing..he told me to take another test in 1 week.

How plausable is this really?

I mean my aug af began 28th aug and this last bleed began 26th sep?

Also the lines on the tests dont appear to be getting stronger,well not consitintly anyway,the thur 1 was strong,all other after have varied between the same and fainter,mons was very very faint|(ya had to tilt it to the light to see it) and todays cb was faint,but stronger then the 1 took on monday,yet my docs first response says bfn..

Please help i am going stir crazy here,it doesnt make sense at all,if i was pg surely the line would be getting stroinger and strionger not varying??

Sorry for so many questions but we are trying for our first child so i'm new to all this and also have no idea what it feels like to be pg so i have nothing to go on..

Oh but since yest my nipples have felt sore?? but that could be anything.

I just dont wanna get my hopes up...

ARghhhhhhh

Any help PLEASE!!!!

xx xx

The best thing you can do hun is have a blood test as that will give you the definitive answer.

Are you reading your HPTs straight away so it's definitely not an evap?

I had a chemical beginning of this year and got positives for 5 days followed by AF and then straight back into my normal cycle.

Sorry i can't be more help - fingers crossed x

I have no idea hun, but didn't want to read and run. I'm not saying this is what is happening to u, but i thought hcg didn't rise normally in ectopic pregnancies, has ur dr explored that? Good luck. XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->