• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Please Help! Bfp then spotting!?!

3athena3

Reaction score
Any help or advice please. I'm really confused and worried.

11dpo clear Bfp smu with frer
12dpo faint Bfp fmu with frer
13dpo pre af type cramping and brown spotting (unusual because I don't normally spot) assumed it was the start of a chemical
14dpo am pink spotting then red spotting twice (normally af would start this day)
15dpo no spotting until afternoon then brown again..confused so I took my last frer after only 1 1/2 hr hold in the pm and got a dark bfp
Cramping on and off all week
Spotting is only when I wipe, nothing on a pad or liner

Looking for opinions and or stories... Do you think this is a chemical taking days? Has anyone had this happen and had a successful pregnancy? Any ideas? I'm freaking out a bit and don't want to tell DH yet because he'd be crushed to see the positive and then lose the baby.

Got labs drawn today to check levels. Dr is out until Thursday so hopefully the nurse will know what to do. Just waiting for the phone to ring... Please stick little bean.

I know when I bled, my doc said keep off ur feel as much as possible. If u can lay in bedfeet up, Iits best. Increase your water intake and try and relax. No picking heavy stuff up. Fingers crossed for you

Thank you very much boobear. I appreciate your advice and will try to take it easy and hope for the best.

Got betas done today. By my calculations I would be 4wks and the level was 104. Nurse told me it's in the normal range but will know more after they check it again on Wednesday. I looked it up and this is the low end of normal. Also still having brown spotting. Ugh, just wish I knew what was going to happen. Thanks for reading this. I don't want to talk to my family yet and get anyone's hopes up. Grateful to have a place to share and vent.

Its not low end normal. Its average normal. Which is terrific. With my son I had a twelve at five weeks. I FREAKED!! Then my doctor and he showed me, it can be six and up at this stage. What he was looking for is doubling every 24-72hours. So your doing great right now.

This sounds just like my first pregnancy and my son is a hapopy healthy 1 year old. I had the worst cramps of my life, when I was early on in my pregnancy. I almost had my boss call 911 because the pain was so bad I almost blacked out. Lucky that only happened a couple times. Went to the doc and she said everything was normal, it was just implantation and then muscles stretching. It's scary though. And it's normal to spot a tiny bit here and there. Obviously, if you are full on bleeding or clotting, then it's time to worry. Congrats!

Thank you both for the encouraging words. :) Getting the levels checked again tomorrow so fxd for the number to double! Hoping for relief from the nervous waiting.

with chemicals the bfp turns into a bfn and usually a heavy flow(period) comes. if you're still getting bfps, it's a real good chance its just implantation bleeding! i had one-sided cramping daily up until week 7 of pregnancy. i didnt have implantation bleeding or spotting whatsoever until i was in week 5 of pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"