Please help - cb digi

nicb26

Reaction score
Hi,,
I think my levels are low - I finally got 2-3 on a digi on Friday at 4+4. Now this morning at 5 +1 I got a 1-2. Tried again this afternoon and got 2-3 again. I'm guessing this is not good. Even if my wee was a bit diluted, considering I first got 2-3 on Friday, I should be getting easy, solid 2-3 at this point, right? My frer is dark, but not darker than the control line, which I'm sure it should be by this point (this is my 6th pregnancy, so I have past experience).

Anyway, I think this is going to be bad news, but wondering if this has happened to anyone else, and if I have any hope at all?!

Thanks in advance xx

Yes there is hope. It could be that you just implanted late which can definitely affect the reading of the cb digis. Keep in mind, too, that cb digis are not always the most accurate. They work by testing the amount of hcg in your urine (which is affected by when you implanted) and once it reads a certain threshold it gives you a reading. When it reaches the next threshold it gives you a higher reading (2-3 vs 1-2).

Every pregnancy is different regardless of past experiences. My guess is that you probably implanted a bit later than you think.

Regardless, try not to overthink it in these very early stages. An easy thing for me to say, but harder to do in practice, I know. Give it another few days for the hcg to build up in your urine and try again or just stick with the frer for comparison. For me, frer showed me a positive test almost 4 days before a cb digi even registered I was pregnant.

I've read that those aren't very accurate. I've done pink dyes to track my levels.

Can you go to your Dr? I'm so sorry you are going through that stress! I know how it is to feel like something isn't right and not be able to get reassurance!! Your best bet is to have betas done to check for sure what your levels are doing!!

I think it sounds like it could be perfectly normal. With this pregnancy I worried because my CB digi never got to 3+ and my frer never went darker than the control line when I expected it to. Turns out I implanted a week late! All scans have showed the same. Wishing you luck and hope! The beginning is always nerve wracking..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->