Please HELP has anybody gone through this and had a success story!!!!!

isela12

Reaction score
I had an ultrasound yesterday, and there was a gestational sac that measures 6.1 nothing else. No yolk sac no fetal pole nothing just an empty sac, I'm just so scare that this could be a blighted ovum.

My HCG ON 3-11 were 4024
On 3-18 they only went up to 10,135

As you could see they didn't increase how they were suppost to :(

Has anyone gone through this before, and had a successful story? I'm just trying to have faith that my little peanut it's taking time to grow and everything will be fine, I'm just so scare right now :cry:

I'm sorry I have no answers but hope everything turns out well for you. Hugs xx

Me! I only saw an empty sac at 6+3 with my daughter. She's a happy 3 year old girl now :)

The higher the HCG level the longer it takes to increase also.

How many weeks are you by your dates and how many weeks did they say you where Hun? X

What did the doctor and sonographer say?

I had similar on a twin pregnancy. Twin 2 was 2 weeks behind twin 1. Got a heartbeat eventually but didnt makenit in the end. The fact there is no yolk sack or fetal pole really isnt a good sign. Im sorry

As i say what are the professionals who see this every day opinions?

How many weeks are you by your dates and how many weeks did they say you where Hun? X

The gestational sac measures 6 weeks and 1 day, so that's what they are placing me at, since my last period was on January 13th and I have irregular periods, so not sure when I ovulate unfortunately I don't keep track :nope:,

What did the doctor and sonographer say?

I had similar on a twin pregnancy. Twin 2 was 2 weeks behind twin 1. Got a heartbeat eventually but didnt makenit in the end. The fact there is no yolk sack or fetal pole really isnt a good sign. Im sorry

As i say what are the professionals who see this every day opinions?

The lady who perform the sonogram didn't seem surprised when there was only gestational sac, she told everyone is different it was to soon to see something else, and my doctor too he was pleased with the findings, but I wasn't especially with my HCG not doubling, it's just so hard to relax and not to stress...

My last menstrual period was on january 22....not to far from yours....today im eight weeks n one day pregnant. I had an early scan at 5 weeks at first no fetal heart beat but there was a yolksack measuring 5 weeks 3 days....my hhcg numbers were doubling in one day.... My numbers match the fetus measurement.....so i went back to the E.R. a week later since i read the baby gets a heartvbeat at 6 weeks.......n there it was .....at 6 weeks 2 days my baby had his heart beat....i dont know why ur numbers are not doubling ir rising like they should.....but hey they r going up....its the sign of a little peanut trying to give....or sorry to say it could be an etopic or a molar pregnancy....i reccommend u to google both under their symptoms n see if any apply to u....please keep us in touch ....when is ur next appt?....

*praying for u

I was told last week I could be having a eptopic as all they could see was gestational
Sac and according to my dates I was 5 weeks 6days, had bloods done that day n they Wer 4581 which scared me as she told me that if they Wer 1500 or below they wouldn't see anything in Ther so panic stricken like your self, then my next set only went to 7272, then I had another scan yday and baby was Ther measuring 6 weeks instead of 7 with a heartbeat, I don't want to give u false hope Hun but it does happen don't lose faith yet xxx all the luck huni xxx

My last menstrual period was on january 22....not to far from yours....today im eight weeks n one day pregnant. I had an early scan at 5 weeks at first no fetal heart beat but there was a yolksack measuring 5 weeks 3 days....my hhcg numbers were doubling in one day.... My numbers match the fetus measurement.....so i went back to the E.R. a week later since i read the baby gets a heartvbeat at 6 weeks.......n there it was .....at 6 weeks 2 days my baby had his heart beat....i dont know why ur numbers are not doubling ir rising like they should.....but hey they r going up....its the sign of a little peanut trying to give....or sorry to say it could be an etopic or a molar pregnancy....i reccommend u to google both under their symptoms n see if any apply to u....please keep us in touch ....when is ur next appt?....

*praying for u

Thankyou for your positive thoughts.

Well let me just say that this is my 5th pregnancy, an unfortunately they all ended in MC :cry:, the most recent one was last year on July it was actually a molar pregnancy and let me just say that my hcg were going up like crazy, until my seven week an emergency D&C had to be done. Then on 2014 I have two more one was on May and the doctor thought it was ectopic, so I went under surgery but nothing was found on my tubes, so don't know how to explain that one :shrug:

As you could see I been on all of this roller coasters and it hasn't been pleasant, but I'm still trying to keep my self positive:cry: I guess I'm hoping for my miracle baby...

My next appointment is until Monday, I'll keep you guys updated...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"