• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Please help, haven't eaten today and feel terrible!

MaisyMay

Oakley's Mummy & 1baking!
Reaction score
Not sure what's going on. Last night we ordered pizza as a treat, I was really looking forward to it, but when it arrived I suddenly felt really full and kind of full of wind/indigestion, I was burping a lot. I ate two slices and then the burping went crazy, I kept getting terrible waves of pain down my stomach and each time I felt like I was going to have diarrhoea, but nothing happened. This went on all night long! I had a couple of little bm during the night, but not diarrhoea (sorry tmi). Today ive felt these pains come and go all day, but not as frequent as last night, still burping ALOT and I get this stabby tight pains across the top of my bump. I've not been hungry at all and I haven't eaten a thing, I feel like it will make things worse too. I feel really faint too, but maybe that's cos I haven't eaten. Anyone know what this is? What should I do? Dh is back at work tomorrow and I'm scared of how I'm going to cope with ds on my eon when I'm like this :/

My dh is forever telling me that burping is good! Way better than trapped wind! Suppose that's true, but I hate burping!! Sounds like maybe a bit of a bug! Just Try to rest as much as possible and relax! The pains could be wind in there! I live on rennies when I had indigestion or anything like it! Hopefully tomorrow you will feel a lot better! Maybe try eating some toast or a bowl of cereal?! Just to get something in, it may help the dizziness! If it continues I would Def say to your midwife!! Hope you feel better soon!! X

Trapped wind is horrid, I totally dislike it and and seem to get it in pregnancy.

I try to walk it off, I don't drink soda (other than my Friday treat!) and limit drinking out of a straw.

If it persists I would see a doctor though just to make sure it is nothing major!

Thank you both, I think I'll call the midwife or triage tomorrow if I'm not feeling better. Still burping away, maybe it's just a lot of trapped wind! The joys of pregnancy!

Omg, I have a ton of trapped wind right now and it feels horrid. I'm laying in bed trying to get it to move. This is awful! Nothing I do is working. :(

This happens to me too sometimes, it's the gas that is giving you that full feeling. Try to have snacks throughout the day that will calm your stomach, yoghurt helped me.

Omg, I have a ton of trapped wind right now and it feels horrid. I'm laying in bed trying to get it to move. This is awful! Nothing I do is working. :(

Oh sorry hun, I don't really have any advice, I'm still burping like mad and haven't eaten a thing in over 24 hours. If the gas is high up, patting myself on the back helps me to burp :/

Sounds like a case of really bad indigestion. I would try sticking to a very plain diet for the next short while and see if that helps (toast, bananas, applesauce, etc.).

I *was* the queen of stomach issues (they seemed to resolve greatly after having DS) and I have definitely had what you're experiencing. If it persists for longer than week or is causing too much discomfort talk to your doctor :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"