please help i feel really down lately

spicysugar

Reaction score
hi girls as you all know i have three lovely children who have all been early as in a few weeks old by now, but with oliver he just isnt for coming i am usualy a size 8 but darnt weigh myself now, with everyday that goes by i feel worse heavier and down, my plug has gone apparently but not confirmed as they wont for some reason, i have contractions they stop and start they come fast and hard then go and according to mw they are not bh, went to see mw today and babies head isnt engaged at all he isnt lying the right way round and it could go on for another 4 weeks, i have got to the stage where i dont want to get dressed as nothing fits am comfort eating and feel like s**t, they are not sure if my hind waters have gone but wont do anythign about it.

oh and i cant sleep

does anyone else feel like this can you give me any tips, i amdrinking the tea eating hot curries going for walks etc

sorry to moan and winge but i feel really bad :cry:

Hang in there, only 9 days by your ticker. I know you feel ready for him but he'll be cooked when he's ready :hug:

i cant help, but keep your chin up! Bub will be here sooner or later and it will all be worth it! :hugs:

I am in a similar place to you. Have been having contractions on and off since Sunday, backache, incredible pressure in my pelvis etc... but labour just isn't kicking off. Getting incredibly frustrated. I have moments like you where I think, this baby's neever gonna come, and I can't do this any more. Saw my midwife on tues, and she didn't have much to say except rest as much as you can, and she's right I guess. When I'm feeling more positive, I try to focus on the fact that this is all good stuff; it's all taking me a step closer to baby being born and whatever happens, I don't have much longer to wait, it's got to come out soon, by hook or by crook!
Sorry, that's not much help, but I know where you're coming from, and I hope it happens for you very soon...... xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->