Please help!! i need some advice!!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by tootsy1987, Oct 23, 2008.

1. tootsy1987

tootsy1987 Abbi and Alfie - My World

Hi, i am on 14dpo and have had a BFN at 5.30am thismorning.... i was / am positive i am pregnant.. have all the symptoms and that strange 'u know' feeling althought today is when :witch: is due and im getting cramping... please can u tell me if this is normal and if others have had BFN day 14 past ovulation but then went on to have BFP!???

Please your help is sooo much apreciated as i really want this to be right and i sooo much want a BFP!!

Thanks in advance,

Tara

2. tootsy1987

also can i add i have montgomery tubicles and slight heartburn, extremely sore boobs!! etc...

i really want AF to stay away!

xxxxx

3. Sambatiki

Sambatiki Finally a Mummy!!

Hi there,

There have been a few people here that got :bfn:'s for a while after :witch: should have arrived. Dont lose hope yet, its never over until the :witch: arrives.

Good luck hope you get your :bfp: soon :dust:

4. tootsy1987

Thankyou!! i burst in to tears thismorning cause im soo on edge that shes going to turn up... i was sooo happy in thinking it was right but have not BFP to confirm it.

xxx

5. tootsy1987

:witch: still not here yet! but getting cramps like shes going to arrive and keep feeling a trickling (like i need to check!) (sorry TMI!) please can someone advise me if this is normal and if they have had a BFN on AF due date?

Thanks xxx

6. Cariad_bach

Cariad_bach mum to 2 boys and 2 girls

Hi hun...

I got a BFN at 15, 16 and 17 DPO didnt test on 18,

got my BFP on 19 DPO!

Good luck hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7. tootsy1987

Ohh thankyou!! that does help... did you also get cramps as tho :witch: was going to turn up? its worrying me that its all in my mind altho i have felt soo different this month and just desperate for other peoples experiences...

Thanks Again! xxxxxxxxxxxx Tara :hugs:

8. Cariad_bach

Cariad_bach mum to 2 boys and 2 girls

I dont want to get your hopes up hun...everyone is diffrent but yer i got normal period cramps as if i was going to come on, and the slight discharge that i normally get but AF just didnt show...thats why i kept on testing :hugs: fingers crossed for you hun xxxx

9. tootsy1987

ahhh thanks hun! yeah im trying to keep normal, dont want to get my hopes up again to be shot... but im keeping everything crossed that she doesnt show! thanks for your help and advice! xxxx