Please help! I need someone to talk to!!

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
So okay... I had a miscarriage back in January and had a d&c done. It's been 12 weeks since then...

I had a faint :bfp: after 6 weeks and a :bfn: at 8 weeks...

So it's been 46 days since my last bleed...

I've taken about 7 tests... 4 of them were a very faint :bfp: and the rest of them are a :bfn:

I show you an example..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 27
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/index.php?p=1&uid=14432

You can look at this link and see all the tests I've done and they're opinions on the tests...

I took this on Tuesday

https://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r774/newmomma8287/Mobile%20Uploads/910077B2-94B0-435F-AB5A-B48DCF94BE2E_zpsgcthkuhm.jpg

This is today (Friday)

https://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r774/newmomma8287/Mobile%20Uploads/D1CB1FFB-1658-46FC-8205-313FC2744332_zpsssptm7tn.jpg

Do you have a doctor's appt today rustyswife? I thought maybe you mentioned they were going to see you today? That would be great so they can test your blood levels and get to the bottom of what's going on :thumbup:

I agree with Pandi, you definitely need a blood test to see what your HCG levels are, and if they are going up over 2-3 days time.
Good luck, hope it is good news!

Thank you girls!! I'm actually at the doctors office now....

They put me in the same exact room where I found out about the baby's heartbeat stopping... Really hard...

The nurse said he wants to talk to me but they haven't done any tests on me yet! I'm hoping they find out! Please pray for me! I'm a nervous wreck :wacko:

Oh my gosh that is tough. I hope it goes well, keep us updated!

Thank you! I'll update on this thread! Thank you ladies for your support! :hugs:

They're gonna get a straight blood test. My doctor said any kind of pink line on the test I took means something and they're gonna look at the numbers in my blood.

I won't find out until Monday.

Great, that is exactly what you need, will they do 2 tests a few days apart????

Yeah they're gonna do a test today and then one in the mid of next week :)

I bought some different hpts and got the clearblue digital weeks estimator test!

Ooohh I hate those cb digital test! If your frer is barely registering it will probably show not pregnant so I may hold out on those...and they're not cheap either :wacko: Keeping fingers crossed for you hun!

Hey rusty. Sorry you are dealing with such nonsense. I dont want to scare you but there is something called molar pregnancy that can cause hcg to rise after if ever coming down. Did you receive pathology back after your d&c?? This just came to mind bc they thought thats what mine was but thank goodness it wasn't. I hope its not for you. Keep posted.

Hi Rusty, saw your other post that blood test was negative, so sorry. :(

Thanks girls! I really didn't care what it was at this point. Just wanted an answer so I can move on!

Think I'm gonna start temping right now to see what my cycle is looking like!

I pray I never have another miscarriage... Going on 13 weeks after the miscarriage and 50 days since my last bleed! I'm just ready to get back on track.

(((Hugs))) I'm over in the May testing thread for those over 35...I'm older than u I'm sure but am TCC all the same. I felt a connection I guess because our our mutual location...and that I had JUST went through the exact Same positives....then negatives last cycle. After seeing YOUR tests....and having the first EVER series of positive tests not result in a child....I seriously am ANTI first response now. I think there's a bad batch out. I've seen too many with this in other forums as well just this past month. I purchased mine from walmart and CVS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"