• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Please help Im desperate

Isabellasmama

Reaction score
Ok so I'm new to this so here is my story... I had my daughter eight months ago and heard you are extremely fertile at this time and also I am in my twenties so that helps and well I've been having unprotected sex for a month... Last month I got a very short period and recently I started smelling stuff really easily, feeling nauseous, my areoles have gotten darker and more white bumps then I've also been exhausted like I can sleep for 14 hours and still be tired... Well also my AF is supposed to come tomorrow and today I got something I usually never get... I used the bathroom and when I wiped it was a thick lotion like CM with a pinkish tint, so much of it that it was actually dripping drops into the toilet... Tmi I know but what is this. I've also been going back and forth of diarrhea and constipation and no matter how much I eat I get this empty feeling in my stomach where it's like the acid reflux I had with my daughter that I can feel the acid in my stomach and throat

Well, I guess it could be pregnancy. Have you tested?

Million dollar suggestion...take a test ;) Easiest way to get an answer! It's always a possibility when you're having sex and not on birth control.

Congrats!! Hope you have a healthy pregnancy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"