Please Help..Im so confused.

3bluehearts

Reaction score
Hi everybody. Well here is my thing. My Honey and I have been TTC for 2 months with no success. I have never taken any birth control pills or injections. Our only method was him pulling out or condoms. But now that we decided to have our last baby its been emotionally and mentally difficult. This week I was suppose be ovulating, but instead I am bleeding again. I started on Sunday night which is weird because I had ended my period 3-4 days before this. I went to my OB on Monday and she couldn't find anything. Now is Thursday and I am still bleeding. Has this happened to anyone. Bleed kind of heavily during ovulation. Now Im thinking I wont be able to get pregnant. :shrug:Also Im 34 years old and my Honey 44. Thank you.:hugs:

this is really weird especially if the doctor doesnt see anything
i would take a second opinion the bleeding is something really serious especially if the period ended 4 days ago!
causes of bleeding can be a ruptured cyst or problems going on with the cervix...does it get heavier???

Have you done a pregnancy test. It seems unlikely but you can get weird bleeding when pregnant. Otherwise you may have just had a weird cycle. I would wait and see if things settle down next month. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->