• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Please help I'm super confused !!!!

cherrished

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Here is some info I'm usually 35 day cycle I ovulated on the 18th or 19th of September as had smiley on CBD and positive opk for a few days and ovulation spotting, my expected AF was due September 27th (she didn't show & still hasn't come) I've done some cheap tests and BFN which was yesterday morning...

Since yesterday I have been having EWCM and not just abit quiet a lot (feeling wet down there, sorry TMI) it's like loads of snot lol well decided to do a opk this morning and it's defiantly positive the second line came up before the 1st and was bright... My problem is I've already ovulated :s I'm a week late for my AF last AF was 23rd august and still nothing been having cramps this week but they have been different to AF cramps more like the odd twinge and shooting pain sometimes behind my belly button like a pulling sensation, I don't have any preg symptoms either apart from high sensitive smell and 4 days in a row of vivid dreams of spiders chasing me :-(

I've just moved house so been super stressed so put late AF down to house move but now it feels like I'm ovulation again with all the EWCM I must say it's the most I've ever had there seems too be loads of it lol please any advise would really help I'm not sure what to think anymore :-( thanks for reading xx

Here is yesterday test which was BFN :s

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 18
Here is my opk from this morning first pic was literally straight after
I did it xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 11
Another pic at 5mins xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 7
Here is another after a cuppa tea lol still dark ummm still loads of ewcm think I may have missed my period for September, actually think I'm ovulating now I took a opk on Thursday morning was neg didn't do one yesterday only this morning, so hoping I haven't missed the surge soon as DH is back will get too work today & tomorrow x

Didn't think of it this way till my friend said it, maybe my last cycle was for 28 days but missed the period all together which would put me ovulation between weds 3rd & mon 6th October hence the positive opks based on a 28 day cycle instead of a 35 one ooooo x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 5
Tons of EWCM and turning OPK's positive sounds like you are ovulating now.
I also had that when I was pregnant but it was backed up with BFP's. If you are getting BFN's, it sounds like you are O'ing now. Late O happens. Especially if you are moving house, that's a lot of disruption. I'd say get busy, and good luck! :)

I think so too chick will be getting super busy for next few days, as for my period due on 27th sept not sure where that went too lol, thanks for your reply chick xx

Defiantly positive opk today :) x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 11
Fingers & toes crossed, just still baffled where my AF has gone she was due 27th but now week later and I'm ovulating even had ovulation pain down my side and ewcm all day yesterday, so hoping strong ovulation xx

u wont get af till 2 weeks after o and i think u failed to o the first time and now u are oing ur af should come in 2 weeks or not if u get preg fx hun x

Thanks chick hopefully she doesn't arrive I don't have much hope tho as I did opk thurs & was neg then didn't do one Friday started to have EWCM then did one Saturday which was positive EWCM too so only Managed to do the deed today and will be early Monday morning as hubby on nights, I do reckon I ovulated yesterday as the pain was pretty intense and I've had that before on other months but didn't really think it could be ovulation pain till I read up will do another opk tomorrow fingers crossed, the sperm made it in time for the egg yesterday lol xx

Ment DTD Saturday and he on nights tonight so won't be till early morning lol but I do reckon that is the case I tried to ovulate but didn't succeed just hope the egg hangs around to meet the sperm in time will keep everything crossed :) xx thanks for replies xx

Omg just done this one never had it so strong it's getting stronger x :) x came up straight away :) :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back