please help im very worried and need some views on this, early miscarriage??????

leanne1983

Reaction score
right i'll start at the beinging, i ovulated around the 16th 17th 18th of this month, bd'd around this time, about 5 days ago my breasts started to feel tender but only at the side, i was feeling a little tired and had some cramping in my lower abdomen nothing to painfull though, i had noticed some faint blue veins on my breasts and nipples,
on sunday my lower abdomen started to feel as though i had been working out, my sides were also painful and on the right side just below my ribs was really starting to hurt.
yesterday i started bleeding very very red blood (3 days before af was due) i have not been feeling myself every sonce and my lower abdomen is very sore and tender when touched along with my sides and below my roght ribs as before, i have never had pain like this when i have been on befroe i really feel that something is wrong and am going to the doctors tomorrow please tell me what you think

I really don't know what to think hun but I didn't want to read and run. I hope it goes ok at the Doctors tomorrow. the only problem you have got is the fact that you are so early into it, the Drs tend to say there is nothing they can do so early. I hope everything goes ok. Thinking of you

Im not sure sorry, hope the Dr can help you. Take care :hugs:

Have you gone to the doctors already then, and heard any results? Have you taken a pregnancy test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"