Please help...I'm worried something is seriously wrong now ??

kalou1972

Mummy to Miller & TTC #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies. Sorry I'm posting a lot but I'm starting to get reLly worried now. I am 8 days late for af and this has. Ever ever happened to me before.
Still getting bfns so not pregnant ...what is happening to me ??

Thanks 😪😪😪

To be honest it looks like your missing a week of temps in the middle there, maybe you ovulated then and your not actually late. Same happened to me it's like my body tried twice to ovulate before it actually happened and I'm on a longer then normal cycle now.

There are many possible explanations, but I don't think speculating is going to help much. I think it would be best to see a doctor as soon as possible. I think talking to a doctor will help the most with the stress expressed in this and the other posts hon.

There are a couple different ways to read your chart, and I really think at this point you need a doctor to be doing that. Yes you could have Oved late, but if you read your chart another way, there are continued rising temps after your +OPK. Sustained high temps usually means pregnancy, but negative HPTs could suggest that hCG isn't doubling normally. If that is true, and hCG is present enough to keep temps raised but not to darken a pregnancy test, I don't mean to alarm but there are some potential issues that may require medical attention. Only a medical professional can give you these answers hon.

So sorry it's stressing you out, and hoping you get some answers soon :hugs: Please keep us updated!

To be honest, being 8 days late I don't think a doctor will do all that much. However it does seem to be causing you some anxiety and perhaps it's worthwhile just to be reassured

Thanks ladies ...I will go after the weekend if af not here xx

I agree that with the missing temps on your chart it is really difficult to pinpoint if ovulation occurred when FF thinks it may have. The dotted red lines on the chart mean it's inconsistent data that could show ovulation on CD12. I see you had a positive OPK, which is possible if your body geared up to ovulate, but then didn't. Stressing about it is likely prolonging AF if you did ovulate on CD12 and AF should be coming in the next 5 or so days if you ovulated sometime during the missed temps. Try to relax and take it easy (I know, easier said than done).

When I was TTC #1, I was 2 weeks late. Doctor wouldn't do anything but just told me to wait it out. I had lots of neg tests and AF finally came on like day 15 of being late.
I was totally stressing about it saying I must be pregnant and the tests are wrong.. but obviously I wasn't pregnant. The stress was just slowing things down a little. Try to relax and not thing too much about it, focus on when AF gets here, you can crack on trying next cycle :D

I'm now in the same boat again, 4 days late and BFN's so I'm just waiting AF. She is literally a very big pain in the arse!

Ha ha ...tell me about it !! I'm 10 days late now ...just not like me I'm usually like clockwork. I have Drs appointment Tuesday xx

Did you get your results back Kalou? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"