PLEASE HELP! Is feeling bloated a sympton of pg?

Aquarius24

Mummy of 2 beauties!
Reaction score
Im on 3DPO, and i am feeling very bloated. Not sure if this is a sign of pg or not or just my imagination.....wondered if anyone else had this as a sign of pg and was actually pregnant? Please help! :hugs:

I was very bloated 2DPO-3DPO, I don't think it's a specific PG sign just yet.

I would only seriously start looking for PG signs from about 10DPO onwards...anything before this could just be your own desire for symptoms...

Don't forget, until implantation has taken place, you won't be officially pregnant, even if the egg has been fertilised. As it takes a number of days to travel down the fallopian tubes and then impant (which can take about 3 days itself!) the liklihood of any specific PG symptoms before 10DPO is very slim.

That is not to say that we don't all look for them, or POAS from about 3DPO...as I myself will testify!!! :hugs::rofl:

I was very bloated 2DPO-3DPO, I don't think it's a specific PG sign just yet.

I would only seriously start looking for PG signs from about 10DPO onwards...anything before this could just be your own desire for symptoms...

Don't forget, until implantation has taken place, you won't be officially pregnant, even if the egg has been fertilised. As it takes a number of days to travel down the fallopian tubes and then impant (which can take about 3 days itself!) the liklihood of any specific PG symptoms before 10DPO is very slim.

That is not to say that we don't all look for them, or POAS from about 3DPO...as I myself will testify!!! :hugs::rofl:

Thanks hun, ye think its my own desire to be pg! I will just have to sit and wait till next week, what dpo are you on?:hugs:

5DPO today....so hoping for something on my chart in the next few days which might show signs of implantation....dip/spotting etc.

I know how u feel honey :hugs:
I have felt bloated now for a few weeks.
no :witch: - 10 days late
had this that and the other symptoms but what annoys me is they are all the same as AF coming.
I had a very very light bleed for about 10 days from 9th sept, was due on 20th so Im confused as to whether that was the :witch: or not. I have already had 3 :bfn: but all those were done too early. the last was a dr one taken on 15th. I plan to do one tomorro.
Keep an eye open for my - what would you do in my shoes.

I just want answers now, fed up with the bloated feeling amongst other things. but thats only cause I dont have a reason.

:hug:

I know how u feel honey :hugs:
I have felt bloated now for a few weeks.
no :witch: - 10 days late
had this that and the other symptoms but what annoys me is they are all the same as AF coming.
I had a very very light bleed for about 10 days from 9th sept, was due on 20th so Im confused as to whether that was the :witch: or not. I have already had 3 :bfn: but all those were done too early. the last was a dr one taken on 15th. I plan to do one tomorro.
Keep an eye open for my - what would you do in my shoes.

I just want answers now, fed up with the bloated feeling amongst other things. but thats only cause I dont have a reason.

:hug:

Its so hard thinking you could be pg and just not knowing! So you are due AF when hun? I will keep fingers and toes crossed for :bfp:when you do it tomorrow.:hug: how long have you been ttc? xx

Ugh, I know what you mean, I've been bloated today & yesterday & I'm only 9dpo. Not just tummy either, my whole thighs, hips & tum area seems doughy & yuck. Feel yuk too, think I need a good walk with the dogs to blow out the cobwebs!
My other symptoms in the last 2 days are, I really dont want to eat breakfast, especially not eggs, bread or baked beans which i normally love. I have a couple of horrid spots on my face. I'm a bit more tired than normal. Ohhh, and I cannot stop weeing (tmi soz) grrr!

I was due in my mind on 20th sept. so Im over due. been unofficially trying for about 3 months lol using withdrawal, but properly since my last propper AF on 20th August.

xx

I was due in my mind on 20th sept. so Im over due. been unofficially trying for about 3 months lol using withdrawal, but properly since my last propper AF on 20th August.

xx

You are way over due sparklebaby! Please go do a test and let me know!!! :bfp: has got to be on the way :dust::dust: xx

Ugh, I know what you mean, I've been bloated today & yesterday & I'm only 9dpo. Not just tummy either, my whole thighs, hips & tum area seems doughy & yuck. Feel yuk too, think I need a good walk with the dogs to blow out the cobwebs!
My other symptoms in the last 2 days are, I really dont want to eat breakfast, especially not eggs, bread or baked beans which i normally love. I have a couple of horrid spots on my face. I'm a bit more tired than normal. Ohhh, and I cannot stop weeing (tmi soz) grrr!

Hi there, thanks for your post, :hugs: I feel the same, bloated and fat!
I was really tired last night and felt like I couldnt do anything in my exercise class, which is not like me. But im only 3dpo so its prob all in my head. My appetite isnt normal either!
Its so reassuring that there are other people going through this frustrating time, 2ww is really bad!!!! let me know hun if you have any news and fingers are crossed for a :bfp: xx

xx

You are way over due sparklebaby! Please go do a test and let me know!!! :bfp: has got to be on the way :dust::dust: xx

tomorro morning will be the yes or no day I think. if its a no Im going to book dr's apt to see what is going on. sooooooooooooooo tired!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->