Please help is this an evap or bfp? X

Starsuprise

Reaction score
Hi I'm hoping someone can please help me? I took a sainsburys blue dye test yesterday and got a faint thin line after about 10 mins, this evening I took another one and the line appeared straight away but very faint and seemed as thick as the control line. Now I have a very dark blue thin line, hopefully I have attached the pic of the one from this evening so you can see x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 51
Id say probably a positive hun but take another to be sure, good luck xx

Hi I'm hoping someone can please help me? I took a sainsburys blue dye test yesterday and got a faint thin line after about 10 mins, this evening I took another one and the line appeared straight away but very faint and seemed as thick as the control line. Now I have a very dark blue thin line, hopefully I have attached the pic of the one from this evening so you can see x

I dont wwant to be downbeat but thin lines always appear on my blue dye tests whens af due ps I rate asda and tesco tests cheap and pink dye good luck I will stalk

It looks good to me but I am not a fan of blue dye tests so Id test again with a pink dye to be sure, good luck!!

Thank you for your replies :) I'll get a pink dye test hopefully tomorrow, I just don't want to get my hopes up I've never had a test come up like this, I've spent a lot of hours searching evap lines on google lol so I'll totally be steering clear of blue dye tests now xxxx

My tests come up cockeyed alot. Always preggars. Only an evap if I look hours later. but that's just me

I thought an evap was as the moisture evaporated of the strip so I don't think they would come up while still wet! Looks like my first positive, I would test agsin! Good luck xx

Just wanted to update this thread and let you know I got a positive in a clearblue digital yesterday :) thankyou so much for all replies :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->