Please help, is this pink?! Get your squinty eyes out!!

L

LilMiss_91

Brief backstory, I miscarried 5wks ago (I was 7wks but didn't miscarry until I would have been 14wks) and it's been 4wks since the spotting stopped. I *think* my tests went negative about a week/2 weeks ago.
Thought I got squinters on cheapies for the last 3 days but after the time limit so wasn't too hopeful. Today got this, thought something was catching my eye but told myself I just had really bad line eye so left it. But of course went back later and there is definitely a line IRL. Never had an evap with these tests before but it's so faint it's hard to tell colour but I want to say it's more pink than grey. I don't know if it could just be a teensy bit of hcg left over?!
Anyone have ANY idea if it's got colour or if it could be the start of something? I've got 2 frers but don't want to waste them in the middle of the day!

(Sorry for any typos, I'm freaking out a bit :( )

Attachments

• 20150812_123919-1.jpg
    20150812_123919-1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 64
Looking on my phone so really hard to see. But I defo see a line!! Unsure of colour but I feel it is more pinky than grey! Fingers crossed for you

I see it and looks like the start of a :bfp: to me!

Hold for 4 hours and take a frer, they say your urine needs to be in the bladder for at least this length of time to collect enough hcg

Good luck keep us posted

Thankyou Ashlee! That's what I think but I know I'm probably biased!

4 HOURS?! Oh god, I don't know if I can manage that but I'll try!!

To be honest I'm just glad I've not gone completely mad and that other people can actually see it :haha:

Do I have to not drink anything for the 4hrs or just not too much?

Don't drink much so your urine is concentrated. .

I see it good luck !!!!

I'm ok got my first af yesterday, but I was 14dpo so at least my lp is good.. we still have been told not to try due to my rpl workup.. I have an appointment tomorrow so I'm hoping she'll go ahead and get my testing started!!!

i see line but cant tell color..stalking for 4 hr hold test lol

Sooooo veeeerrryy faint lol. Much more visible irl and definitely pink, showed up in the time limit but got fainter since drying. Got a blood test booked for tomorrow morning :) FX'd but trying not to get my hopes up.

Attachments

• 20150812_152143-1.jpg
    20150812_152143-1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 20150812_151951-1.jpg
    20150812_151951-1.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 34
:witch: got me this morning ladies. Must just have been left over hcg :shrug:

Onto my first proper cycle I guess. Thankyou all for your support :) xx

I'm CD3 today so it looks like we will be cycle buddies once again!!!!!

Yay Pink :) it's so nice to have a familiar face around :) do you know how long you are having to WTT? X

I just found out from my Dr today that she is going to let me move my testing forward, but she said she will not do it any sooner than next friday, so 8 more days away.. then the tests take about 2 weeks to come back and then I may need the hysteroscopy.. But I'm hoping all the blood work shows something, she's drawing 29 vials of blood for all my tests.. so it looks like this month is out for us, but maybe next month?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->