Please help Ladies!

Rachiie18

Reaction score
Hello ladies :flower:
so i use to post all the time and then i got my :bfp: however i lost my little bean at 8w2d :cry:
Since then i havent been actively trying ive just been letting nature take its course and taking the approach it will happen when it happens :thumbup:
Im not 100% sure when my period was due because ive always been a bit off but i think i was due around the 9th-12th so im now late. :witch: hasn't shown up but ive been getting a few 'symptoms' and i just wanted your opinions :)
Very low abdominal achy feeling almost tugging
Sore swollen breasts
VERY hungry
and extremely tired!
also my feet have been really sore which may sound weird but theyve not hurt in months (i work in retail so on them alday but normally their fine)
also ive been having to go to the toilet alot more (1+2) :blush:
And had a runny nose the last 2 days which is weird as i normally dont get them!
Let me know what you think ladies and if you read to here then i thank you :)
PS: the only reason i havent test yet is because im petrified after :bfn: since my miscarrige.
Loves and Hugs and Babydust
Rachael xxxx

Sounds promising:thumbup: I really hope this is your month! Good luck and I hope you get that Christmas :bfp: you're longing for.

Sorry to hear about your loss:cry:

:hug: Jolene

why don't you make testing a week today? then you know you are defiantly late and by then you are more likely to get a more reliable result i would have thought

why don't you make testing a week today? then you know you are defiantly late and by then you are more likely to get a more reliable result i would have thought

I think thats what im going to do, its the scariest thing after losing your bean to think you might be again because all i can think about is the pain from before :cry: thankyou for your support :flower:

sorry for your loss hon but this month sounds very promising for you. My advice would be to test when you are ready
hugs

Good luck hun. I hope you get your BFP and it sticks this time x x x x

Hi hun, i cant imagine what your going through, it is my worst nightmare, i dont know how you can deal with the loss :hugs:

Good luck for your next BFP and i wish you all the best in carrying full term and being a mummy xx

firstly luv sorry for your loss its so bloody hard i know i lost my little bean 9th nov and since af had nt shown up (i was due 7th dec) i couldnt stand the suspense so i done 2 HPT 1 on 3rd and 2nd on 8th dec both came back negative then the symptoms continued not as many as your ve got but i tested with a c/b digi yesterday and its come back 1-2 weeks pregnant im now so scared that i will mc again, anyway hun why dont you give it few days and test cos even if it did come back negative your not out of the game until the ole hag shows up!!!! -x- fx for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->