Please help ladies :(

xJessie91x

Reaction score
Had 4 positive early tests today so I brought a 2 pack of clear blue. First was positive I then dipped my digital in same sample. I KNOW I should have waited until morning but was too eager. Please say I am pregnant :cry: thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_1737.jpg
    IMG_1737.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 71
I definitely see a line! That's a bfp! Sometimes the digital a can have a higher testing unit standard.

with my 2nd son, i tested positive on july 26th. i didn't get a positive on a digital until july 30th! they aren't that sensitive - can take awhile! that's a bfp! :)

I hope so. Had a few people tell me blue is unreliable xx

Blue dyes are tricky and most girls don't recommend them, but when the line is that dark, it's safe to say BFP.

The digi will probably read positive in another day or two, especially with FMU. They're just less sensitive. Don't worry! :hugs:

That's definitely positive! Digitals are less sensitive so usually take a few days :flower:

I'm pretty sure that's a bfp! I never got a positive 1-2 week clearblue first time around, just went to 3 weeks about a week after my missed period! So not that sensitive I don't think

I wouldn't worry about the digi. I know many say blue dye tests are unreliable but I haven't had a false positive on any before. They have only given me a positive result when I have been pregnant and a completely negative result when I haven't been

I'm getting faint positives on these too?

Attachments

• IMG_1743.jpg
    IMG_1743.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 65
It's just too early for the digital, give it a couple of days and try again. You are def pregnant.

The tests with the lines sure do look positive to me, albeit faint. If you are really early, it could be possible that the digi just isn't picking it up yet. I was never able to get a positive on a digi until after my period by which I usually already knew I was pregnant on line tests... just did the digi to confirm. Good luck!

Thanks ladies. Here's the progress from yesterday morning, yesterday evening and then this afternoon. Defo getting darker. Have another digital for the morning. Fingers crossed!!! Xxx

Attachments

• IMG_1766.jpg
    IMG_1766.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 19
Thanks ladies. Here's the progress from yesterday morning, yesterday evening and then this afternoon. Defo getting darker. Have another digital for the morning. Fingers crossed!!! Xxx

Congratulations!! <3

I have it in writing wahooo :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_1769.jpg
    IMG_1769.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads