Please help...looking for eggs...sunny side up!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by MummyR, Jun 8, 2011.

1. MummyR

MummyR Active Member

Hi to all. Im new on here. Used to be a member of a diff forum but wanted to give this one a try. I am ttc number 3 baby. But I started on the pill last month. Only took it for approx a week before hubby and I decided we wanted to extend the brood. So I didnt take it for long at all but how long can I expect to wait before I start ovulating again. We've already started bding like mad and I bought some OPKs but just wanted to know how long it took any of you lovely ladies to get first AF / start ovulating.

Thanks in advance

2. USAFKnineWife

USAFKnineWife Well-Known Member

Didn't want to r&r but I have never taken BCP's so I don't know. Hopefully someone here will have an answer for you!

3. itsy.bitsy

itsy.bitsy Well-Known Member

im not sure how much it would affect you after one month but i cant imagine it would be for too long but thats just a guess. do you know how long your cycles were beforehand?

4. artiste

artiste Well-Known Member

I came off bcp in sept got pregnant in october. my cycles were fine right away after about 6 years on bcp I think. I was taking tricyclen pills.