PLEASE HELP!!! Luteal Phase Issues

cc1181

Reaction score
Hi ladies.. I am writing because I'm sitting here bawling that AF is coming today... 8 DPO... I've been taking progesterone after ovulation, twice a day (natural progesterone cream), I've been taking a complex B Vitamin and I've been taking Maca (for three weeks). I originally had a 6 day luteal phase and all of this increased it to 8.. I have NOOOO idea what to do now and I'm so upset at my body.. it's just broken.. I had an ectopic three months ago so I'm really feeling the broken feeling :( I had a short luteal before the ectopic as well, but the time I got the ectopic the progesterone and Vit B complex stretched it to 10 days.

PLEASE help me!!!! I don't know what else to do!!!! I don't think my doc will even listen since it hasn't been a year. I'm 35 and overweight (which might have something to do with it), but I didn't have this issue before birth control :( (which i've been off of for almost a year now)

So sorry CC. I completely understand your feelings. My LP is only 9 days. I just made an appt with my doctor for Monday. Call your doctor! Lie if you have to! Make them take you! Tell them you've been trying for a year and are charting and know your hormones are not balanced and want to get checked out to see if Clomid or any other meds could help you. I am going to start Vitex this cycle to try to lengthen my LP. Have you tried Vitex? I am so sorry you're upset. You're not alone!

Thanks SBBaby!!!! It just sucks.. I might do that.. lie to the doc to get in.. I hate it that they don't believe women sometimes!!!!!

if you have had an ectopic before I say lie. You don't want to put urself at another risk again. My luteal phase was 9-11 days but I started on a ton of vitamins and really worked at losing 25 lbs I still have like 50 i could use to lose still but hey it's a start.

And this month for the first time every I got an actual true positive opk and ovulated on day 14. Hang in there and don't be scared to make sure ur doctor knows exactly what u want. that's what I did with mine and she was much more helpful after that. Also most doc's if ur 33 or older don't want you to wait a year to see them so you should be able to get in regardless :) good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->