(please help) maybe I'm readin too much into it...

Destiny08

Reaction score
but if anyone's willing to give me advice! or an opinion.

after thinking about it a bit more it occurred to me that maybe I've had an issue for a while now (moreso than just hormones from birth control)
I'd appreciate any replies!

so...before I conceived DD I was having 35 day cycles, with maybe 3 70 day cycles a year. got pregnant unexpectedly and had DD at the age of 20 (almost 21)
after DD i bled for 8 weeks straight, though around the 7 week mark it got darker and heavier so i thought i might have been going straight from PP bleeding to period.

then i went through a phase of bleeding for 4 days, then not bleeding for 3. which repeated for about 2 months. so i changed from the birth control injection to the implant, at which point my periods stopped completely. in April I had that removed, and still havent had a period (its been 5.5 months since I had it removed after 13 months on it.

does it sound like I have something wrong? or is it simply that my hormones just havent had a chance to get back to where they were pre baby?

please help!

oh also. my GP has said she wont help me until 6 months after i had my implant removed (17th of October) and I've recently started taking agnus castus and as of tonight -dong quai to try fix things.

and im not sure if its relevant, but next month I turn 23.

I don't know itf 6 months is the usual mark for implant. But I hope you get your answer soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->