Please help me ! how far along am I?

oh so so sorry Stillpraying!!! lol i somehow messed it up, hanging too much on BNB probably!

sorry to hear about your news... are they sure it is a vanishing twin? when will you know for sure?
it is a strange thing to deal with because it is a loss of one baby, even if you didn't know about it being there in the first place before, and it is even harder to deal with when the doctors can't be sure and you don't even know if there is something to grieve or not!

when can they give you something more certain as a diagnosis? will you be seeing them again soon?

No worries maam I do that all of the time! I'm honestly not sure how to feel about that but my DH keeps telling me not to get worked up over the unknown. I go back on Wednesday for another follow up ultrasound. Dr's frustrate me:wacko:

gah wednesday is a bit of a wait but i really hope it will be conclusive! i also think for the sakes of your mental sanity to try not to drill your brain too much until you know for sure. and i get your frustration with the Dr's! sometimes they forget to have a bit of empathy for the patient!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->