Please Help Me I Might End Up Being A Single Mommy

iBite_Back

Reaction score
Okay For The Last Week & A Half & 2 Days I Think I Have Been Having Implantation Cramps . . . But Lighter Than My Regular Period Cramps . . . One Day I Whipped & Pink Blood Was On The Tissue . . So I Got Another Piece Of Tissue & Whipped Again .. There Was Just A Tad Bit More . . . So I Whipped Again & NOTHING . . . ALSO LAST WEEK I HAD TO CHANGE MY UNDERWEAR Like Every Morning Because Of Discharge . . . Anyways Everyday Since Last Week I Have Been Having This Cramping Sensation In My Lower Stomach Almost By My Vagina . . .At Night When I Go To Sleep My Back Hurts Really Bad So Bad That Sometimes I Cant Go To Sleep Until 3 Am . . . I Have Been Feeling Nauseous But Never Have To Throw Up . . I Feel Light Headed To But Once I Be Still & Close My Eyes Im Alright . . . My Period Isn't Due Until A Weeks & 2 Days ! I Have This Bad Habit Of Eating Up Anything Sweet Thats In Sight . . . Especially Chocolate , But Mostly Anything Thats In My Way I EAT ! Someone PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE Help Me . . .

I'm a bit confused - Why would you end up being a single mother? Have you split from your partner? Were you trying to conceive? All the symptoms you have described can either be normal post ov symptoms or pregnancy symptoms. You should test in a week so you can be sure.

those symptoms could also be a sign of stress maybe? you seem upset. what happened with your OH?

Okay For The Last Week & A Half & 2 Days I Think I Have Been Having Implantation Cramps . . . But Lighter Than My Regular Period Cramps . . . One Day I Whipped & Pink Blood Was On The Tissue . . So I Got Another Piece Of Tissue & Whipped Again .. There Was Just A Tad Bit More . . . So I Whipped Again & NOTHING . . . ALSO LAST WEEK I HAD TO CHANGE MY UNDERWEAR Like Every Morning Because Of Discharge . . . Anyways Everyday Since Last Week I Have Been Having This Cramping Sensation In My Lower Stomach Almost By My Vagina . . .At Night When I Go To Sleep My Back Hurts Really Bad So Bad That Sometimes I Cant Go To Sleep Until 3 Am . . . I Have Been Feeling Nauseous But Never Have To Throw Up . . I Feel Light Headed To But Once I Be Still & Close My Eyes Im Alright . . . My Period Isn't Due Until A Weeks & 2 Days ! I Have This Bad Habit Of Eating Up Anything Sweet Thats In Sight . . . Especially Chocolate , But Mostly Anything Thats In My Way I EAT ! Someone PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE Help Me . . .

One thing I have learnt is that the body is able to trick the mind pretty easily when one thinks they may be pregnant. You're probably just stressing out and noticing every symptom because you are focussed on what you're body is doing. If you really are pregnant, then you won't be the first woman to do it solo and you will manage. Good luck :)

I'm a bit confused - Why would you end up being a single mother? Have you split from your partner? Were you trying to conceive? All the symptoms you have described can either be normal post ov symptoms or pregnancy symptoms. You should test in a week so you can be sure.

I Will Be A Single Mother Because My Baby's Father Will Be Going To Jail Dec.3rd . . . Wont Get Out Til 4 Years ! I Wasnt Trying To Concieve But We Did "DO IT" On Ovulation Day Using Pull Out Method . . .

One thing I have learnt is that the body is able to trick the mind pretty easily when one thinks they may be pregnant. You're probably just stressing out and noticing every symptom because you are focussed on what you're body is doing. If you really are pregnant, then you won't be the first woman to do it solo and you will manage. Good luck :)

THANKS ! :) If It Is A Child Then I'll Take Care Of My Business . . . But If It Isn't I'll Just Wait To Be Blessed With One . . We Weren't Trying To Concieve ButNow , Ima Little Excited About It

THANKS ! :) If It Is A Child Then I'll Take Care Of My Business . . . But If It Isn't I'll Just Wait To Be Blessed With One . . We Weren't Trying To Concieve ButNow , Ima Little Excited About It

A baby would help take your mind off things and make you feel connected to your OH (Other half) and also give him some hope too :thumbup: Sorry to hear about your situation, I don't know the circumstances but it is possible to turn this around. An old boyfriend of mine committed suicide because he was supposed to go to jail for a fairly minor offence & it's heartbreaking to know that he could have served his time well and moved on in life, putting the past behind him. He wasn't a bad person, quite the opposite actually but lost at the time. Hang in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->