please help me, i need STI info

tigerstyle07

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

sorry, i know this is too much info. But i dont know where else to turn.

I AM IN AGONY! i cant see a GUM clinic until tomorrow or a doc for a least 2 days(i need to register)

I thought i had an sti last week as i had a slight, slight discomfort when i pee'd, increased discharge and no period.

By time yesterday came, the burning was much much worse and my back passage was also VERY sore...( i dont understand this). I had these tiny bumps almost on my perinium whih are sooo stingy. the whole area of skin was a greyish white colour instead of a healthy pink colour, which was really worrying. So, until i go to the docs ive been using canesten cream to see if it could help. i also have a terrile pain like i have been kicked on the right hand side of my pelvis(the v shaped bit)

But today....the pain is so much worse and when i try to pee its like there is a blockage and i can only half empty my bladder the one time i tried.
But, the most terrifying thing is that the whole area is now dark purple. i cried when i saw it.\

i dont know what to do :( im so confused, as there seems to be so much wrong with me in the one place. Oh, also, i did a cheap pregnancy test and was positive..too scared to believe though incase it was evap lines..
please help, thank u so, so , so much in advance.i hae tried to search onlinebut with no luck. xxx

Go A&E if your worried and in alot of pain hunni.. thats nt normal

I agree, if it's a positive on a test and you're worried but can't get an appointment, go to the hospital, - there should be a walk in clinic near you if not, go to A&E.

You have accute unexplained pain which has got you worried and upset, you need it sorting out as well as finding out why you're purple/grey etc etc

let us know how you get on huni xx

It sounds a little bit like Herpes maybe, I'm afraid, but if it is that painful I reckon you should go to Dr or Walk in Clinic etc?

hunni i dont want to worry u too much and i cant be a 100 % sure but the symptoms described sound exactly like the symptoms my cousin had a few weeks back and it turned out to be chlamydia (sp?) i agree with the others if your worried especially with the positive pg test go to a&e they will be far more efficient if they think you could be pregnant xxx

good luck darlin, hope your ok soon and congrats on the bfp if it is xxxx

Thank you so, so much for ur replys girls. im going to go to A & E. i will let you know what happens, its so bizzare.
Thank you Xxxx

hope everything went ok for you the hospital, and they find out whats wrong xxx

omg, i absolutely love you ladies. Honestly, the support you show people is unbelievable.

My symptoms eased off and i have been managing until today(i have a docs appointment this morning).
I think i have bad cystitis :( BUT...still think i have herpes or a thing called chanroid. Otherwise what else could the blisters be?
AND....hehe
I did a digi pregnancy test and it turns out i am 6 weeks pregnant!! :0.....im so in shock!!!! But it explains the reason my boobs are so bloody so sore hehehe.
Im starting to feel sick now & smells almost knock me over :( like fridge smells, stored food etc bleeeugh.

so, we'll see what the doc says today..im scared about getting examined :( im only 22(23 in may) and havent even had a smear yet! its all a bit over whelming(is thsat how u spell that lol?i feel all ditzy & forgetful already aaa)..but its got to be done hehehe

Anyway, im really looking forward to getting to know you all & hopefully i can get to be as helpful as you all are :)

Also, i will bore you with the reason this all happened later too haha.
THANK YOUUUUU!!! :)
love suzie xxxx

p.s i think the purple colour is just down to being preg too.

congratulations

still mention the blisters n stuff to your GP though :hugs:

congratulations

still mention the blisters n stuff to your GP though :hugs:

thank you:hugs:

Yea, thats the main reason i went. I had to go to a GUM clinic as my docs was fully booked and they think its herpes :( ayyyy dios mio.... :(

They did a scan to check incase i had an ectopic preg, but thankfully everything appears fine. I have a little picture!:happydance:

Going for a sleep now..what a day:sleep:

xxx

congrats on your pregnancy.

herpes is a highly contagus virus it lives in your system permantly you can have attacks (the blisters) and random intervals they can be triggered by stress etc... you can also get internal blisters as a female. there are two kinds of herpes one causes coldsores -herpes symplex i think and the other that causes genital blisters that form in clusters around the genital and anal areas. you can also pass herpes on if you partake in oral sex and have a coldsore (i know someone who caught herpes this way) you can only pass it on when the blisters are active. if you have blisters when you go into labor you will have a c section becuase you can pass teh virus to the baby and herpes in babies can be fatal.

i hope this info is helpful im not trying to scare you. im clued up on stis so if you need any more info feel free to contact me xx

thank you for your comments girlies :)

I have a catheter now!!! :(

I had to go to a&e on thursday afternoon..i COULD NOT pee. I thought i was going to die.
I was grey, and running with sweat and they still kept me waiting 2 hours. If i had not manage tp squueze a half cup out i dont know what would have happened.
But in the end i was transfered to gynacology (sp) to have a catheter(sooo not nice) and they were lovely. i was supposed to be getting kept in but they let me go home. They think i cant pass urine due to the herpes or a UTI.
So, getting it out tomorrow and they will test my bladder.
all i have to say is.....USE A F..CONDOM!!!!!!!!! What an idiot ive been. Apparently you can still contract herpes with a condom though.. :(

thank you for your comments girlies :)

I have a catheter now!!! :(

I had to go to a&e on thursday afternoon..i COULD NOT pee. I thought i was going to die.
I was grey, and running with sweat and they still kept me waiting 2 hours. If i had not manage tp squueze a half cup out i dont know what would have happened.
But in the end i was transfered to gynacology (sp) to have a catheter(sooo not nice) and they were lovely. i was supposed to be getting kept in but they let me go home. They think i cant pass urine due to the herpes or a UTI.
So, getting it out tomorrow and they will test my bladder.
all i have to say is.....USE A F..CONDOM!!!!!!!!! What an idiot ive been. Apparently you can still contract herpes with a condom though.. :(

wernt you trying for a baby tho * seen your previous posts in feb*
Atleast youv had a scan and you no everything is good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"