Please help me i think another chemical :((((((

Wishing4long

Mom and pregnant with #2
Reaction score
HI ALL (JLM, thank you for your help for anything!!) I am pretty sure I am having another chemical and I am devastated. I got a BFP at 11DPO on Monday and I have been tracking my progression with pregnancy tests for the past week. My pregnancies tests have been getting darker but this morning I woke up to cramps and bright red blood :((((( I AM SO DEVASTATED. I dont know why this keeps happening!! I thought progression was a good sign but I guess not :(( I am so upset, I cant believe it. Has this happened to anyone before? Thank you all.

I havent gone through this myself but i think people have bled and still been pregnant, ive read that a few times. But like i said i dont really know much about this. IF it is a chemical i'm so sorry *hugs* but lets just see how much you bleed and if its AF first. Finger crossed x

Ah hunny im so sorry.. Not happened to me personally but have experienced a loss before, have you tested today since the bleeding? Is the line really dark still? Maybe a breakthrough bleed.. Some ladies do bleed in first few wks of pg.. love & hugs X

My first pregnancy i found out i was pregnant and then experienced bright red bleeding. I freaked and called the doctor. I was told it was implantation bleeding and would be ok as long as it didnt get worse. Dont panic yet sweetie. Wait it out and see

Eek! Oh no Wishing!
I agree with pp...some ladies have gone thru some pretty bad bleeds but maintained the preg.
On a diff note progression on hpt lets you know the embryo is continuing to grow and increase hcg production, but if your preogesterone is low, the preg can not be maintained.
You should contact your Dr to get your prog checked sweetie.
I am so sorry :(

Thanks JLM, I am going to do that, it was less then a day and not even a pad of blood. It went away so I have my fingers crossed. Also, I took another pregnancy test this morning and its a nice line. UHH I don't know this is so hard, I don't want to get my hopes up.. I know I need to contact my doctor but I always feel like I am annoying him.

Try not to stress. Hugs. The good line this morning is a good sign. I think it was just a bit of breakthrough. In any case, I would suggest asking your doc to check you levels (hcg and progesterone) just to be sure

Wishing you aren't bugging him lol If not for patients doctors would make min wage lol.
I'm glad to hear the bleed stopped - poss just a breakthru bleed. And strong line is a def encouraging sign!
FX, Sending you SUPER sticky :dust:

When I had my cp, it was a day of double strength tampons every two hours and then more days of normal bleeding.

Agreed justme - Hey wishing look at my chart in my siggy - it starts with my AF after last cycle cp, you can def see it was double my normal length AND my temps were not even down when it started, so I am glad your bleed seems a passing thing

Thanks guys I hope so too. I am blowing money left and right on these pregnancy tests, I am tired out. I am going to call my doctor first thing in the morning to request a blood test. Can I ask you if my hcg is in fact low and I am having a CP, would the blood I had count as a period or would I still have to wait for my real period??? I just don't want to get backed up again on TTC.

Honestly, if you have hcg in your system I wouldn't think the bleeding is from that. I read (and I could be wrong) your hcg has to go down to zero with a cp. BUT ask JLM. She used to be a nurse if I'm remembering correctly.

Yea I was a medic but worked in Labor n Delivery...
Dob is right, with a cp/mc usually you bleed like a normal AF, because the body is cleansing itself out.
It would count as AF, but if you didn't bleed to the point of loss ( and some ladies claim to have bled ALOT but went on with normal pregs) then I would let your doc advise. I went from last month cp straight in to this cycle and O'd around normal time.
They really should get a quantitative hcg (tells you a number) and recheck in 2 days to see if increasing still. If it is you are still pregnant.
With a loss it will decrease and eventually hit zero.
If the body retains anything after you are at 0, they can give meds to make sure everything is cleared, and you will have to see if you O the next cycle, or skip one.
I am glad you are gonna talk to your doc! :hugs:

I had major cramps and heavy bleeding with my cp. Doctor checked my hcg levels afterwards and they kept going down. That being said, I did ovulate normally the very next cycle (or 2 weeks later) and successfully conceived.

Fingers crossed that this is just breakthrough bleeding and that everything is fine.

Good luck with everything, and keep us posted.

so took a test this morning super dark line. Almost as dark as the control. I havent had any red blood but some light brown spotting,,, thats not bad right? what do you guys think?

I say any bleeding should be checked out by a gyn. It's just my general rule. It doesn't necessarily mean anything you need to be worried about, but why not get it checked out just to be safe? Plus, they'll probably do a transvag ultrasound and then you have a picture of your sac to obsess and gush over hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->