please help me im confused ?????

anchor_baby

Reaction score
We been trying for awhile (a year now) and still no baby well yesterday I was like I feel different I pee a lot more and I'm tired all the time and moody so I took a test and bam with in 3 mins of it running I seen a faint but clear two lines I was so happy I cried and then I showed my bf and my parents and they all seen it too well just now I took two more tests just to be sure and both were negative I'm heart broken what going on has anyone else got that before????????

Attachments

• IMG_20130905_011942.jpg
    IMG_20130905_011942.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20130905_011758.jpg
    IMG_20130905_011758.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 15
Both tests in the picture are positive.

Two reasons for a pregnancy test getting lighter.... 1) your urine was more concentrated yesterday so gave a stronger result. 2) The levels of hCG are dropping, AF will arrive and this will be a chemical pregnancy.

Leave it a couple of days before testing again to allow the levels to increase.

That's what we all thought but the test from today were negative :( I'll wait a few weeks then test again

It may have been a false positive yesterday? It shouldn't take 3 minutes for a positive to appear.
Is AF late?

AF is late by three days and I had cramping and nothing happened and the positive popped up in three mins

Sounds promising! Hold out a few days and test again, better yet get a digital test.
If nothing within 4 days I'd be going to doc for a blood test.

That test definitely looks positive.

When are you planning to test again?

I plan to test again in a few weeks or sooner I have been sick light headed and even tired a lot and now I have had cramping and when I move I have sharp pains and I pee a lot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->