Please help me. I'm going crazy!

Younginlove

Reaction score
I don't have periods so idk whwhen I'm supposed to get af. But it'd been 14 days since unprotected sex. On the 20th (10dpo) I started having light pink bleeding continues for 3 dsys. Stopped sunday the 22nd (12 dpo) took an hpt yesterday bfn and today bfn. But when I used the restroom I have a clearish discharge, but only the one time. I have a serious decrease in appetite. I plan to wait until october first which will be 3 weeks or 21dpo to take another hpt. I just wanna know if there is a good chance? I've never been so sure that this could be it... I just need some support and someone else to kinda help me have a better mind set. Pleaaassseee help. My husband and I have been ttc for almost a year.

Are you sure you're ovulating without periods?
If so, are you 100% sure when you ovulated?
Maybe wait til 16dpo and test again. Good luck :)

If you don't have periods it's highly unlikely.
If you've been without AF for more than 3 months the chance of spontaneous ovulation is less than 1%, anovulation (no period) is something I've been dealing with for 2 years, using metformin and clomid I've conceived twice but if you've been without AF for more than 3 months your chance of uterine cancer is hugely increased so you should see your doctor to manage it.
I'd say the red discharge is some sort of breakthrough bleeding from not having AF regularly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->