Please help me with OPK's and chart, so confused!

JemmaLouise

Reaction score
Can someone please help me, this is my first month charting and using opk's... I have been using these green IC's buy they haven't been showing any real progress, I ran out yesterday so went to my local supermarket and bought some more expensive ones. The first one I took was the darkest line I have seen by a mile. Is it possible that the cheap ones aren't picking up my LH or coincidentally has my tests started getting darker on the day I changed tests, I am so confused :shrug: my chart is in my signature if an ovulation observer can advise me what's going on I'd be so grateful!

Attachments

• 20160207_115812.jpg
    20160207_115812.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 20160207_122453.jpg
    20160207_122453.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 3
Can someone please help me, this is my first month charting and using opk's... I have been using these green IC's buy they haven't been showing any real progress, I ran out yesterday so went to my local supermarket and bought some more expensive ones. The first one I took was the darkest line I have seen by a mile. Is it possible that the cheap ones aren't picking up my LH or coincidentally has my tests started getting darker on the day I changed tests, I am so confused :shrug: my chart is in my signature if an ovulation observer can advise me what's going on I'd be so grateful!

Could easily be coincidence that it got darker the day you changed tests. Still one or 2 days off being positive I reckon

Today's ones have got slightly lighter throughout, I've got 4 left so 2 tomorrow and 2 the day after and I'll see how it goes, it doesn't help my chart is very irregular :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->