Please help me with some advice ladies

cherrished

Reaction score
I'm on cycle day 4 (my period) I just did an opk and its quiet dark not positive but on its way too. Problem is I'm bleeding and Its heavy (I have bleeding problems) heavy periods etc

I have some tablets here from hospital which will help to slow or stop the bleeding but do I take them I'm worried I'm going to ovulate in the next few days and the bleeding is heavy - tablets are called tranexamic

Do I miss this ovulation or try the tablets i am scared of messing my cycle up I've also taken soy this cycle days 1_5 to help me ovulate. Please any advice ladies :) I'll post a pic of opk x

I know its not positive but its getting darker I just don't want to miss this chance, its a last few months of trying for baby till I have to have an hysterectomy :( x

Attachments

• IMG_20171019_194614.jpg
    IMG_20171019_194614.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 7
What cd do you typcially ovulate? It seems early to be nearing ovulation on cd4.

Despite that opk looking darker, that doesn't mean that you will ovulate in the next few days. My opks vary in darkness throughout my cycle but aren't positive until usually cd19.

It's also super important to note that it is super rare to ovulate during your period. If I were you I would keep testing but just wait to bd once your period is over.

Thanks hun and unsure as my first month with opks I have a prolonged bleeding problem so I'm always on like 3 weeks and 1 week off so I don't think I even ovulate or I could ovulate whilst bleeding but I suppose I'll know more through out this cycle thankyou for replying and I'll keep trying the opks and hopefully I'll catch ovulation whilst hopefully not bleeding xx

I would honestly just DTD anyway if I had a pos OPK - in the bathroom or shower so there is still a chance and maybe easier to clean?!

I agree with buffy, bd regardless- sorry you have so much bleeding! What does your doctor suggest? Have you tried temping?

That's a lot of bleeding, what has your doctor said about it?
The thing is with OPKs they can be pretty dark around your period and it won't be that you're about to ovulate, it's unlikely you would be ovulating now on CD4 but it isn't impossible of course, so for this reason I would say BD as and when you can and feel comfortable to. If women can get pregnant on their period (unusual but isn't unheard of) then bleeding hopefully won't get in the way. However, I would be seeing my doctor about this as it shouldn't be so long and if you're ttc then it's going to interfere, even if only because you may not like having sex whilst bleeding

Thanks ladies, I have been back and fourth to gyne for over a year as the bleeding is making me serverly anemic and I needed 6 pints of blood transfusion due to the heavy periods, its a mystery to them I've had loads of tests scans internals etc and everything seems fine up there and looks healthy so they really ain't sure what and why its happening, we wasn't going to try for another baba but our consultant said that as medication ain't working or the coil (lasted 3 days then fell out due to the heavy bleeding) and my iron is too low again and my red blood cells are way too low that its a case of a hysterectomy as effecting my health too much, so I'm praying now the soy all the vitamins and iron supplement sort my periods out before my next appointment as its a case of now or never to try for another xx

An egg at cd4 would be very immature and unlikely to result in successful pregnancy. I'm sorry you are going through this. Hope you get your bfp before hysterectomy.

Thanks ladies and yes hun I've been tested for everything they can't seem to find out why I'm bleeding so much :/ and thankyou 3boys we defaintly will give it a good last shot before the op xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->