Please help me !!!!

amylouise18

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Well I was writing on here a few days ago about not getting my period, and still nothing here and it's been 12 days that I have missed my period by.
But as I explained I am fairly regular and I do keep track of my body very closely.
But I didn't have many symptoms and I always fool myself into thinking I am every month, but this month I haven't been like this.

Well last thursday I took a test but it was on the afternoon and I know that's not as affective but anyway I got a BFN, so I thought well its only a few days I haven't many symptoms I'll just wait and see.

But still no period now, as I say I haven't came on when i was meant to the 17th of this month and my boobs are swollen i feel sick and have been sick more than once and my back is killing but also I have noticed alot of blood in my poop (sorry I couldn't word that any different).

I do know if I am lucky enough and gifted enough to be pregnant I would be 5weeks and a day as I have the Callander from boots babymed on my phone.
But there was a lady on this forum saying she is 7 weeks and has haemorrhoids, I mean I have never had that before but I have done research and I ain't sure.

I don't want to be graphic at all but I know it won't be a tear or anything as there was alot of blood there and I have been going alot regular saying more than once or twice a day rather than once a week to two weeks at a push.

Sorry this must seem like a blabber on
But I am really not sure what to do, I do have another test waiting to get done but I am going to do when I am 14 days late for period which I will do on re morning of that day.

Please help me I'm begging I'm hoping someone can shine some light.
Thankyou so much for reading through that and I'm sorry It may be abit graphic.

Thankyou so much

Amy xxx

:hugs: I hate to hear that you are having such a hard time right now. I would definitely consider going to the doctor or at least calling for advice. You should let them know you are having blood in your stool and about your other issues especially if the bleeding continues. Please keep us updated on your situation. I hope all is well and that you feel better soon. Good luck for a BFP as well! :flower:

Thank you I will definitely will phone the doctor,
I just didnt know if I should go to the doctor about it or whether they'd laugh at me.
Thankyou

Amy xx

You deserve to be treated with compassion! They better not laugh or give you a hard time, although I would hope they wouldn't. Please feel better soon! :hugs:

Sounds like it could be serious I would get it checked ASAP. Good luck

I had blood in my stool... well, around it, not in it. It was from pushing too hard(I'm VERY regular, and have never been constipated or had hemorrhoids, so I don't know where this "pushing too hard" came from... but whatever) and I ended up being fine, it cleared up in just a couple of days. I think you'd know if you had hemorrhoids, its "bumps" coming out of your bum hole, apparently(never seen or felt them).
Also, when/if you're pregnant you have a lot more blood flow through out your body!! Could be a good sign!!!
I'd say that you're better off to go to your doc, it's better to be safe than sorry!!! At that time, the dr can also do a pregnancy test to confirm it for you!!

I really hope everything is okay with you!!! Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->