Please Help Me

Pinkmom93

Reaction score
:growlmad: greetings to all and merry Christmas, today I am now 13 days late on my period. I have taken a hpt and it was negative! I have been to the hospital three times about this same thing and they have done a urine and blood test which has also come up negative. I'm not really stressed much so I am not sure why my cycle is late. My boyfriend and I are desperately wanting a baby. I feel pregnant seeing that I know the symptoms because I have two children already. I get nauseous sometimes so does he. I am always tired, sometimes I eat sometimes my stomach is just too queasy, my boobs have whitish clearish discharge that only comes out if I squeeze, I crave pickles with applesauce, I urinate about every 30 minutes as well. I get cramps some days but no period. I have had off and on spotting over the time as well. December is almost over in 6 days which means I'll be had missed a whole month with no AF! I am a rather small young woman. I'm 5'5" 100lbs. I am 22 years of age. I've been this small all my life yet still managed to conceive three times (had one miscarriage) so I know that dieting isn't the reason aunt flow hasn't cone to visit this month. Ladies please hell me I am going bananas. Doctors won't give me an ultrasound but I just KNOW something's in there! Has this happened to anyone of you? What did you do? Shouldn't a test turn out positive at 13 days late? Plz help!

I don't know why af is so late but. Just wanted to share that my mum didn't get a bfp until she was 9 weeks gone and even the doctors urine tests came back inconclusive x

sounds like you didn't ovulate hun i would try temping hugs x

sounds like you didn't ovulate hun i would try temping hugs x

Agreed. If the bloods and urine are negative, I would say O hasn't happened. There's a saying you are always regular until you aren't. Unfortunately, most doctors won't start running diagnostics until 60-90 days late. I do notice that whenever I am late that my body exhibits early pregnancy symptoms which makes it more frustrating. :(. Can you ask for an ultrasound? Not to worry you, but the only times I was super late and felt sick was either off bcp, post D&C, or when I had a monster of an ovarian cyst :(

Once you figure it out, temping isn't bad at all and super informative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->