Please help me

Isabellasmama

Reaction score
Ok so I'm new to this so here is my story... I had my daughter eight months ago and heard you are extremely fertile at this time and also I am in my twenties so that helps and well I've been having unprotected sex for a month... Last month I got a very short period and recently I started smelling stuff really easily, feeling nauseous, my areoles have gotten darker and more white bumps then I've also been exhausted like I can sleep for 14 hours and still be tired... Well also my AF is supposed to come tomorrow and today I got something I usually never get... I used the bathroom and when I wiped it was a thick lotion like CM with a pinkish tint, so much of it that it was actually dripping drops into the toilet... Tmi I know but what is this.

I've also been back and forth between constipation and diarrhea and also no matter how much I eat my stomach feels empty then it's like acid where I feel it in my tummy and my throat

Have you taken a pregnancy test? This is the only way to know xox If that comes up negative though, I would suggest going to the doctor to try and figure out what's happening xx Best of luck and I hope you get the outcome you're hoping for :hugs:

Symptoms arrive after hcg is present, so if you're having these symptoms, I would say implantation has already happened, meaning it would most likely show up on a test. When are you due though? Do you know when you ovulated and how long your luteal phase is? xx

I appreciate the help, I ended up taking a test 3 days later and I ended up getting a BFP... I took the advanced clear blue that told me I was 2-3 weeks! So I guess all the symptoms wasn't in my head

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->