Please help my poor back!!!!

vix1989

Baby Christmas <3
Reaction score
ok girls need your help, my back is effing killing me!!!! really hurts at the bottom i never had this with my first baby?! any suggestions how to stop it hurting used pillows and paracetamol not working.
Im also getting very paranoid because twins run in my family and i have my first scan on the 13th may, could this be a sign that im carrying twins? already i have a biggish bump and as i didnt get back ache with my first im getting veeeerrrrrryyyy worried! please help lol x

Haha, there are no sure tell signs of a woman carrying twins. I was convinced that I was because I was eating SO much! :rofl: But when I googled symptoms of having twins they said there is nothing that points you in that direction as far as symptoms. My back is hurting really bad too, I have had to go out and buy a king size air mattress to sleep on because I needed more room for my back. Thankfully when I went to my ultrasound I only had one baby inside me (I don't know how I'd make it with two). Maybe you are preggo with twins, I dunno. Anyways I hope you back starts feeling better sweety. :D

thank you lol might just have to kick OH out of bed so i have more room lol

Have you been tossing around at night and changing positions frequently? If so maybe it is time you kicked him out of the bed and onto the couch! :haha:

lol yer i do but in the first pregnancy i had he slept on the floor for the whole pregnancy because we only had a little bed, but now we have a big bed our sons in bed with us too lol not good! x

Awe. Well maybe you can kick them BOTH out and have the big ole' bed to yourself. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->