Please help need advice - crying all day

CiaraB

Reaction score
Please help need advice - crying all day

Hi,

My name is Ciara. I am married a year and ttc. I have been told today I will need to refer to a fertility clinic. I am devasted. My FSH is 9.9. Can I conceive naturally? My AMH has not been tested yet but I have been told the results are not good. I don't have any other children, I am 34 and really losing hope. Can anyone let me know if they are in the same situation as me.
Thanks
Ciara

hi clara hun,

i noticed no one answered your questions...you are not alone here...repost if you dont get much responses.

umm, my last cycle my fsh was in that neighborhood and i conceived. this time its ~ 11 and i may well have conceived again, we'll see (i have an evap/squinter right now on 9dpiui, so who knows). you do need to have your amh assessed for sure, you need to know what your odds are, without that all the advice in the world is not really fair to give without knowing all your levels. but from what you've said, you're at a good age with a good fsh level, i'd say you are in the right place by going to the clinic to ttc. please update. good luck.

There are so many things in the medical field today that can help women conceive. Don't lose help :) You will find support on this website. Remember that knowledge is power, just continue to get as many facts as you can and don't be afraid of a fertility clinic, they are there specifically to help you become a mom. Welcome. :)

hi clara hun,

i noticed no one answered your questions...you are not alone here...repost if you dont get much responses.

umm, my last cycle my fsh was in that neighborhood and i conceived. this time its ~ 11 and i may well have conceived again, we'll see (i have an evap/squinter right now on 9dpiui, so who knows). you do need to have your amh assessed for sure, you need to know what your odds are, without that all the advice in the world is not really fair to give without knowing all your levels. but from what you've said, you're at a good age with a good fsh level, i'd say you are in the right place by going to the clinic to ttc. please update. good luck.

Thanks so much for coming back to me. This is my first time on this site and I really wanted to see if I could reach out and hope that someone understands what I am going through. I suppose being told the first time today the shock is still there. I thought I would always be fine. Thats great to hear to may have conceived again please let me know how you get on

There are so many things in the medical field today that can help women conceive. Don't lose help :) You will find support on this website. Remember that knowledge is power, just continue to get as many facts as you can and don't be afraid of a fertility clinic, they are there specifically to help you become a mom. Welcome. :)

Thanks Katie, I really appreciate it. I am going through this site now and looking at other posts, it helps a lot

hi ciara i thought you may find this chart on this site helpful
https://www.fertilityplus.com/faq/hormonelevels.html

im currently waiting to get a call back from my doc about my blood work up for ttc so i found it helpful as well to have an idea of what was "normal" and what levels should be a concern

genesis marie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"