Please help need advice

bubbles22

Reaction score
I'm 16 days late going by my app and I starting spotting last night but it's really light which is unusual for me plus the colour is light pink/Orange. My periods are irregular longest being 47 days in the past. This cycle is 47 days today. Could i have possibly ovulated late and this could be implantation bleed. I check my cervix and it's not open fully to what it would be if I was on my period. Any1 else had this or has some idea. Thanks in advance.

It's possible to be IB, AF or breakthrough bleeding. Fingers crossed for you in either case.

Hi thank you. Yeh it's just a strange month. I normally would get some cramping but there's nothing and wts More strange is my cervix being highish and closed normally being low and open.

Well just an update the spotting has very nearly stopped my cp is closed a medium. Only really feeling tired but that could be cos it's been a long day.

Update the spotting has stopped now. Cervix is still closed and high. Any1 experienced this? My normal af isn't like this. How long should I wait to test invade is was implantation bleed?

Thank you I'm going to give it till Friday and see if anything else happens between now and then. I'm starting to get sore bbs, feeling really tired, watery/creamy cm and cp high closed.

Just another update still no af and I swore I saw a very faint line on a test I done yesterday and my husband saw it too. My cm is white and my cervix is firmly closed too. My boobs are slightly tender, had such a vivid dream the other night, heartburn big time, back ache, peeing more. I'm gonna test again when I get tests through the post they r 10mui so if I am I'm hoping they puck it up. Would like to no b4 I go on my hols.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->