please help... nervous tmi alert

ricanmomma

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I wasn't sure where to post this but I really needed some answers & Google isn't helping me right now.

I started my period 3 days ago.. It was very gooey with some clotting on the first day... Yesterday it was lighter, dark red, no clots... My main concern is today, because its only the 3rd day of my period & it'svery dark brown, almost black, but it's light today. None of this is normal for me, I usually have a 5-6 day period with a consistent flow.

Does anyone have any answers for me?
Did I just miscarry & not even know it? :(

It could be stress, or yes it is possible that it was a chemical pregnancy. I'm experiencing such a loss as of two days ago, and like you, my period is acting strange. Sorry if that is the case, I know it kind of hits you strangely, but the egg wouldn't have even have had time to attach itself to your wall in all likelyhood.

There's really no way to determine if you miscarried.. I know when I hard black/Dark blood bleeding I actually had a cyst on my ovary (diagnosed with ultrasound) that was bleeding.. I'm sorry you are going through that but try to stay positive!!! Without a confirmation of miscarriage I would chuck it up to a wonky cycle! Those are bound to happen eventually right?! Again, hugs and I'm sorry!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"