Please Help! New to temping and very confused

Ember29

Reaction score
I am on CD 33. I normally have a 13 day LP. My chart shows ovulation by OPK and temps on CD 16, but no AF and HPT's are either negative or faintly positive. I should be 17 DPO and 3 to 4 days late. I have NO IDEA what is going on. Could someone help me interpret this chart, please? I'm driving myself nuts.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/66391f/

Attachments

• Chart1.jpg
    Chart1.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 16
I am no expert at temping myself so I can't assist I am afraid but didn't want to read and run. I hope you get answers soon!

Maybe you had a very late implantation. What kind of tests are you using? Try a FRER. If still no answer, see your doctor for a blood test.

I've tried a bunch of brands. Today's temp spiked higher. Attached is today's chart and a bunch of recent tests.

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6310.jpg
    IMG_6310.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3577.jpg
    IMG_3577.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3758_opt.jpg
    IMG_3758_opt.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4412_opt.jpg
    IMG_4412_opt.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 12
I definitely see lines in some of those!

Thanks ladies! I've had 2 chemical pregnancies this year so I am very wary about getting too excited. I just called my OB and I'm heading out in a few minutes to get a beta done which I will repeat in 2 days. They said it will likely be tomorrow before I get the results. I will keep you posted! Please keep your fingers crossed for me!

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9901.jpg
    IMG_9901.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 10
Pls let us know as soon as you get results! Fx for you xxx

Thank you. I just have this dreadful feeling they are going to come back and say the blood test is negative. I guess we'll have to just wait and see...

100 percent positive. I see the line on all tests! I don't know much about temping but tests look great. Good luck!

Beta came back less than one. Still no AF. I'm so sad and confused. I was really hoping this would be it.

I am so sorry Ember :( so cruel!

OK. So, the plot thickens. I started having some cramping this morning, but when AF didn't show I decided to take one more test and got this. What on earth is going on?!?! :dohh:

Attachments

• IMG_7772 (1)_opt.jpg
    IMG_7772 (1)_opt.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 12
I wish I could tell you what's going on but I am just as confused! Are you using the curved FRER tests? If you are,on another thread I read of a lady repeatedly getting lines on them despite not being pregnant...I really hope for it is a sneaky bfp and that blood test was just too early to pick up on it

I am super confused. Still no AF. Temps are still up. I took another test this morning, though not with FMU and there is still a faint line (attached). I'm trying to give it a couple days then retest so I don't get myself too obsessed or worked up. Whatever is happening is out of my control so I just have to go with it, I guess. Someone on another forum suggested I may have ovulated on CD3 based on my chart. I supposed that is possible since I had tonsillitis early in my cycle and was on a zpack. Any thoughts on that idea?

Attachments

• IMG_7830.jpg
    IMG_7830.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7656.jpg
    IMG_7656.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 6
Still no AF and temp is still up. All I had on hand today was a blue dye EPT, but this is what it looked like. Showed immediately, pic at 5 mins. I don't know what to think.

Attachments

• IMG_8123.jpg
    IMG_8123.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 7
Oh Ember 😔 That is so so confusing! I wish you could get clarity one way or the other! When you planning another beta?

My OB said to give it a week and come in for a visit if no change. I'll call Monday and schedule something either way, I think. I just need to know what is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->