Please help! OH kneed my stomach

Blue_bumpkin

Love My Little Monkey :)
Reaction score
Accidentally he rolled over in bed and threw his leg over me. I was on my back and the force from it woke me he's a big man. I'm terrified it's hurt my baby. I'm 7w1day x

Baby is still so tiny and right down under your pelvis still, so it's nice and protected 😃

I should add I had a full bladder would that not push my uterus up x

Nope, your uterus is completely behind the pubic bone until at least 12-14 weeks. That's why you have a pubic bone, exactly for these sorts of ocassions. So I wouldn't worry.

Try not to worry. When I was 16 weeks pregnant a patient punched and kicked me in the stomach (I'm a nurse in a brain injury unit). I was panicking but my midwife told me that it was so unlikely that anything would have hurt me and to just keep an eye out for cramping or bleeding. I then fell down the stairs at 23 weeks pregnant and I was absolutely fine then too. Baby is so well protected in there!

I wouldn't worry too much about it! They are just floating in there right now and are protected by your pelvic bone like others said. There is actually a thread in second tri about toddlers jumping on bumps and things being fine. They are pretty well cushioned by fluids and such, so any movement pretty much just makes them float away from that spot anyways.

my children have jumped on my belly before when I have been pregnant a few times try not to worry

DSs dad beat the snot out of me and i didnt know i was pregnant yet... hes turning 12 tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"